***hello***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***hello***

hello everyone. my name is danny and I have came over to you guys with my friend mark from team flux. I have seen team hybrid in the show scene for a while and have seen you guys grow and evolve into what you are today and have decided to try and become part of the family. I have been in the show scene for quite some time and now I have been showing my scion xb for a few years now and decided to step it up a notch and get with a serious club. well I have been talking to Tim Balay the past couple of days and he has made it sound very exciting to be apart of what you guys are. well I have been trying to build my ride to be VIPstyled as much as I can and making it the japanese version being the toyota bB. and here are some specs and pics for you all. coments are more then wecome. and I have a ton more pics if needed.....

Thanks Danny

. Year: 2004
    . Color: Polar White

. Exterior: Genuine Garson D.A.D Body Kit / Hidden Exhaust Cutouts(Garson Caps) / Cleared Out Headlights / Blacked out Tail lights / Silver Rear Taillight Garnishes / bB Rear Emblem / Black OEM Grill With bB Emblem w/ Crystals / Carbon Fiber Pillars / JDM ESAM Window Visors / OEM Polar White Spoiler / 6000k HIDs
    . Interior: Black Gathered Leather Seats / Leather Door Panels With Custom Speaker Holes / Black Pillar Panels / Faux Snow Leopard headliner / JDM 2nd Gen bB Center Console w/ Illuminated Cup Holders / 2 Napolex Back Seat Tables

. I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment): Eclipse AVN5500 Double Din Head Unit / two 5.4 Visor TVs / 10.2 Flipdown TV / two 12" Audiobahn Sub Woffers With 2000 Watt Amp

. Stance: Universal Air Front Bags / FBI Minis Rear Brackets with Conitech 4 ply Bags / E-Air Valves in Rear & SMC Valves in Front / 1/2" Air Lines and 10 Switch Box & 5 Gallon Tank / Evolved Concepts -5 Rear Camber Shims & 15mm Spacers / Polished WeaponR Rear Strut Bars / Polished WeaponR Front Strut Bar / Work Euroline DH Wheels 18x8.5 +25 Front - 18x8.5 +20 Rear / Falken Ziex 215/35/18 Tires

. Engine: Injen Cold Air Intake / Carbon Fiber Engine Cover / Custom Header / 2 1/4 Exhaust Piping to a hidden Muffler

Last edited by dancar420; 01-23-2008, 11:14 PM.

welcome to the forums danny... email me when your ready or call

Comment

haha right on will do.

Comment

nice intro, welcome to the forums

Comment

nice pict0rz. welcome to the forums

Comment

welcome danny!

Comment

Welcome. I like the color.

Comment

what's wrong with Flux? is Coi aware of this?

Comment

welcome to t3h forums!

Comment

welcome welcome
                    nice color indeed, clean ride!

Comment

ooooo....VIP style XB...me likes...

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

^you are not alone....... he is now with you

Comment

nice ride...crazy camber in the back too.

Comment

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
                            what's wrong with Flux? is Coi aware of this?
                            haha no nothing is wrong with flux.....

and thanks everyone for the welcome. I hope i get to meet all of you guys soon....

Comment

i dont really like the box cars but that one is nice.... welcome....

Comment

Working...
                              X