Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on Saturday morning...

...is f*ckin' boring.

I'd rather be playing Call of Duty 4 or RockBand.

i bought COD4 for the PC since I didn't have internet or tv for a week and i was super bored! i love this game =)

Comment

Im about to buy a PS3 and a new TV just for those games

I've been playing at my buddy's pad for the past few nights haha

Comment

i'm supposed to be at a tutoring session right now but since my tutor hasn't showed up i was messing around on the computers here and i found that someone installed portal.

"The cake is a lie"

Comment

im with u ugz...not the working on sat but it being super boring...feaking raining right now in portland and im bored out of my mind. theres no tv my& clothes are soaking wet. i dont know what the airport did but when i open my bag all my clothes was wet =(

Comment

aww man that sucks duy

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMR View Post
              im with u ugz...not the working on sat but it being super boring...feaking raining right now in portland and im bored out of my mind. theres no tv my& clothes are soaking wet. i dont know what the airport did but when i open my bag all my clothes was wet =(
              That sucks...your baggage probably sat in the rain while it was being transported from the plane to the terminal. I've watched this many of times from inside the plane on business trips.

ps - (-1) for working on saturdays.

Comment

yeah working on saturday sucks. but the $ is always nice.....

who else is online with call of duty for ps3? that game is so addicting

Comment

Am I the only one enjoying working on Sat? No phone call whatsoever. I can smoke indoor. Blast music all loud and what not. No deadline to meet. Chilling!!!!

- Will - 8PM writing this from work, with cigarettes on hand and music blasting. Somethiing I can never do during weekdays.

Comment

Originally posted by W420 View Post
                    Am I the only one enjoying working on Sat? No phone call whatsoever. I can smoke indoor. Blast music all loud and what not. No deadline to meet. Chilling!!!!

- Will - 8PM writing this from work, with cigarettes on hand and music blasting. Somethiing I can never do during weekdays.
                    may i ask your profession?

Comment

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
                      may i ask your profession?
                      I deal mostly paperwork, for import company! Normally there is nobody here on Saturday...

Comment

I deal mostly paperwork, for import company! Normally there is nobody here on Saturday...
                        Don't lie, you're a full time pimp!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                          Don't lie, you're a full time pimp!
                          he takes em' hoes to the taco bell in an e60m5 lol.

Comment

If working on a Sat sux, what do you call working on a sunday? Hell what about BOTH Sat. and SUnday? That appears to be the $hitty part of what i do i suppose.

Comment

gotta agree with Will lol. on my weekends i bring my laptop, watch dvds all day long, order pizza/chinese food and play poker online i DL this program called virtual DJ and it basically gives you a virtual turntables where you can mix songs, scratch scratch, etc. i suck at it ocfourse

Comment

Working...
                              X