2006 E55 AMG - Designo Edition SOCAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 E55 AMG - Designo Edition SOCAL

My bro is selling his 06 E55. Note that the car is a special designo edition. Car was bought in SEPT/06 at $102,000 & change, so he's taking a 35K loss over a 9 months old car . I was gonna buy it but have another project in mind at the moment so can't afford to, and just helping him passing the words. He has title on hand so it's best/easiest/fastest to do a straight cash buy. Car is immaculate inside out and of course never an accident. He rarely drives it. Here's da link: http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=196421

are you kidding me? fuck i want it. let me explore my financing options... (get it past the wife).. lol

Comment

its ok, you can get it honey. haha j/p

pick it up Hank!!! you could park it at my place...I'll take really good care of it, I promise!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hank View Post
        are you kidding me? fuck i want it. let me explore my financing options... (get it past the wife).. lol
        lol I know. I tried to persuade him to keep it but he wants a SUV so whateva. Just 2 weeks ago he told me he's getting RIMS for his car, and now he wants to sell it. I think he changes his mind in weekly basis lol. Honestly, I hope nobody buys it. hahha. If you get it pass the wife let me know. Tell her come to my house to drive it if that will help.

Comment

Originally posted by W420 View Post
          lol I know. I tried to persuade him to keep it but he wants a SUV so whateva. Just 2 weeks ago he told me he's getting RIMS for his car, and now he wants to sell it. I think he changes his mind in weekly basis lol. Honestly, I hope nobody buys it. hahha. If you get it pass the wife let me know. Tell her come to my house to drive it if that will help.
          lol 'donate' the car to your wife and take it out on the weekends

Comment

Will, do you want to adopt a brother? haha I'll take a standard E55, I'm really not that picky.

Comment

wow thats a badass car ill put in a word to the people i know looking for a car

Comment

Originally posted by Chris (S.K) View Post
                wow thats a badass car ill put in a word to the people i know looking for a car
                hopefully people with money pls. thx. lol

Comment

E55 SOLD today...

His 350Z also sold today..

2 cars sold in SAME day (different buyer). LOL.

Comment

How much did he sell it for?

Comment

Originally posted by coredump View Post
                      How much did he sell it for?
                      06 E55 6k miles - $67K

06 350Z (Enthusiast model) Around 6k miles also - $21,000

Comment

Damn, ok, next car, E55.

Comment

Congrats on the Sell

Comment

Wow...your brother has loads of cash laying around now. haha

Comment

Will tell your bro thanks for the good deal I'll see you Saturday when I pick it up yeah?

Comment

Working...
                              X