No announcement yet.

Introduction: CW_DC5 (Probie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha yeah whast up how it goin your car looks sick its gonna turn out BombTastic

Comment

Hey Howard, I believe my business partner, Brian is sponsoring your car to some degree.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
        Hey Howard, I believe my business partner, Brian is sponsoring your car to some degree.
        Gonna try to get some wheels from Brian. Trying to see if I can do that finance thing.

Comment

HOLY SHIT!! NOW I REMEMBER!!! LOLOLOL!!!

Sorry Howard... I was soooo messed up before the show, lol.

No coffee, all cash was spent on calpico and blackblack i couldn't bring in, no starbucks near toll roads, plus didn't get out of work til 12:30am and then only slept til 4am before i drove to torrance then to HiN...

and yeah, it was wierd... i fell asleep like 3 times... each time, when i tried to stand up i felt like i was drunk, lol.(Red what the hell was in that coke?! lol jksjks)

see, this is what happens when i have no food or caffeine in my system (specially caffeine)

but not to worry. This made me learn my lesson. I'm gonna finish my car ASAP and have custom compartments in my sound system to hold rations.

back on topic to howard:

Thanks again for the ride and all. I truly appreciate it and still do.

and trust me i'll be a lot friendlier and active once i sneak some blackblack in a custom pocket or something.

Comment

Originally posted by CW_DC5 View Post
            Gonna try to get some wheels from Brian. Trying to see if I can do that finance thing.
            I'd like to finance some wheels too!!!

Comment

Working...
            X