Mugen Si~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mugen Si~

Sup Team Hybrid, Name's Mark, i'm new to import tunning but i'm interested in finding the right group to help me get to where i want my car to be.

Like the Tittle mentioned, currently driving the new Si Mugen by Honda (Duh), got it the second day it arrived at the dealership. I'm thinking of getting it set up for track Spec and 330hp on the wheels maybe push it to 450+hp later, Then take it out for a spin on the track.

Christina thought i should drop you guys a line.

Originally posted by Mugen Si View Post
    Sup Team Hybrid, Name's Mark, i'm new to import tunning but i'm interested in finding the right group to help me get to where i want my car to be.

Like the Tittle mentioned, currently driving the new Si Mugen by Honda (Duh), got it the second day it arrived at the dealership. I'm thinking of getting it set up for track Spec and 330hp on the wheels maybe push it to 450+hp later, Then take it out for a spin on the track.

Christina thought i should drop you guys a line.

pics? any current mods? plan and time to take car up to 440hp mark?

Comment

put pics of ur car... shes sexy....

Comment

Welcome to our forums.

When you have a moment, please submit a proposal to [email protected]

Information on what your proposal should consist of can be found here.

www.teamhybrid.com/joinus.html

Comment

Atm i was thinking of the Greddy Bolt on Turbo Kit for the 2005 Si Model and start off with 265 or so hp on the engine and tune it from there. Hope the pic of the car pops up.

Oh and Mods, atm None, i really just want to work under the hood and leave the outside stock, cause i don't think i can get the car any more JDM if the jap Model is exactly the same except its right hand drive, and don't even mention the RR cause lol thats tuned to Mugen spec which is.... 240hp i think?
          Last edited by Mugen Si; 02-19-2008, 07:08 PM. Reason: Forgot to answer a question

Comment

Then take it out for a spin on the track.
            a drag stip or an actual track?

U don't need 450whp or even 330 on a track. U need good suspension and skillz.
            I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

omg sexy sexy, hey did you ever fix that rear defuser? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
                a drag stip or an actual track?

U don't need 450whp or even 330 on a track. U need good suspension and skillz.
                Actual track, just want the extra power to take on lets say Current Evo and STI out on the street but not much on street racing, really don't feel like letting the Police take this car away from me.

And Christina the Diffuser still not there, I'll fix it.... when i feel like it, Insurrance company and I are having a lil' chat about what actually happened to it.

Oh and about the Suspension, the Mugen Si Has a pretty good one its umm... Pretty awesome really i don't know how else to rate it.

Comment

And Christina the Diffuser still not there, I'll fix it.... when i feel like it, Insurrance company and I are having a lil' chat about what actually happened to it.
                  So what Actually happened? Huh? do tell? lmao... and using me as an excuse doesnt count....

Comment

Actual track, just want the extra power to take on lets say Current Evo and STI out on the street but not much on street racing, really don't feel like letting the Police take this car away from me.

Oh and about the Suspension, the Mugen Si Has a pretty good one its umm... Pretty awesome really i don't know how else to rate it.
                    you don't need that power to beat an STI or EVO. Just skill. concentrate on your suspension. I've seen stock ITR's kill lambos, supras, nsx, soobys, at the track.
                    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Alright i guess people will wonder what we are talking about here.

It was a friday evening, It rained all day long and all through the night, wanted to test the Limitation of the car. Then i thought, why not try and hydroplane the car at 80+mph on the freeway.

Late nite i say about 2am freeway clear puddle everywhere, the car handled as advertised and then i saw this Black Glaze about half a mile ahead, took the car to 94mph before hitting it at the carpool lane, as i got closer i noticed something was sticking out the water, didnt have time to move out of it so punched through it.

My whole Windshield was covered with water like someone took a 5 Gallon bucket of water and splashed it over my windshield. the lights from the opposite freeway went from Left to Right side of my dash and i knew that i was doing to hit the wall. Down Shifted from 6th to 3rd gear since i lost alot of power from impact of the puddle that felt like a lake. and turned the wheel all the way right...

Got out of the mess, no dmg to the front part of the car not on the side or rear as i checked it when i pulled over. I knew i hit something but didn't see any vissible damage from where i looked. Got home safely, then the next day at work my co-worker pointed out that my left rear Diffuser was missing, then i knew that i did hit something. So thats the story on that.

Comment

Cool, thanks for the advice Tim, then i guess i'll shift around and see what else can be done to the suspension then work on my driving skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
                          you don't need that power to beat an STI or EVO. Just skill. concentrate on your suspension. I've seen stock ITR's kill lambos, supras, nsx, soobys, at the track.
                          Cool, thanks for the advice Tim, then i guess i'll shift around and see what else can be done to the suspension then work on my driving skills.
                          ??

thats not tim thats scott

Comment

lol oops sorry was txting christina and a name pop up. beena long day really traffic from Carson down to Lax so minds frizzy. sorry Tim and Hi Scott

Comment

i can attest to losing to a few BONE STOCK ITR's in my slightly modded old toyota.

Comment

Working...
                              X