No announcement yet.

Hybrid Hunnyz - Sophia Lin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dunno what all the dispute is but i like her hair straight she looks like a asian baby doll but with the hair curled i love the glitter makeup :/

Comment

Hybridz:

Sophia Lin, our 2010 team spokesmodel (Part I) @ Import Showoff, Nisei 2010 in a one of a kind Team Hybrid outfit made by me but customized by her.

"May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Loved those Feathers you had hanging from your hair....they set you apart and at the same time classy...

Comment

Hybridz:

Sophia Lin, our 2010 team spokesmodel (Part II) @ Import Showoff, Nisei 2010.

Comment

james./... send me that video!

Comment

Whattttttupppppppp team hybrid?? I need the "hybrid chant" in the background... Its not the same intro without you all!! Thanks for all the "love" <3 and support!! Really really appreciate it and am grateful to be part of the team!! You are all wonderful and your cars are amazinggg..... I want all the cars!!! So cool to work with you guys so much over the years.. It is a true honor to be a spokesmodel for team hybrid thanks for all the positive and sweet comments this really made my day! You guys are more then just a car club team.. You're like next to family.

Comment

Hey Sophia, welcome to the forums. Always fun to have U around!!!

P.S. Changed your Title to "Hybrid Hunnyz"
                I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Welcome to the forums Sophia!!!
                  That's a thumbs up for u!!!

Comment

OOOOHHHH... LAST BUT NOT LEAST...

I WANTED TO GIVE A HUGE SHOUTOUT & THANKS TO "JAMES LIN" FOR EVERYTHING.

HE'S THE ONE THAT HIRED ME ON AS THE SPOKESMODEL FOR TEAM HYBRID !

SO THANK YOU JAMES! YOU ROCK! GLAD TO BE PART OF THE "HYBRID" FAMILY!

MAY WE HAVE MANY MORE MEMORIES DOWN THE ROAD!

Comment

Im always a computer away!!! Hey post these pics on my page!!! www.facebook.com/djsophialin
                      i think you do it at the bottom left. I'm not sure. But i know you can post them up!!
                      I'll take down the ones i dont like. Lol

Comment

Hybridz: Hopefulllyyyyy soon, some of our lucky members/hunnyz/probies will be having dinner (Korean BBQ?) with this lovely Hybrid Hunnyz. One of my many ways of saying "Thank You" for all you guys do esp. those behind the scenes.

ps. Great job Sophia for being our Team Spokesmodel in 2008, 2010 and ?.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Still beautiful!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X