No announcement yet.

KRUNKEE vs. `01 JETTA & `86 MERCEDEZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loool pshhh i said i hunt you therefore you have just become the HUNTED ? i dont get what i just said x_X

Comment

Originally posted by KRUNKEE View Post
      loool pshhh i said i hunt you therefore you have just become the HUNTED ? i dont get what i just said x_X
      oh ur hunting for an Em?

Comment

lol please dont ><" im scared of paintballs <3 dont worry em i'll hunt for you ftw <3
        i failed to see the part where paintballs were necessary... unless frozen or gasoline-filled for KO purposes... then i get it.

Originally posted by Em View Post
        oh ur hunting for an Em?
        RESIST!!! ...17 gets you 20... 17 gets you 20...

Comment

keep the paintball in the paintball thread plz :P

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            keep the paintball in the paintball thread plz :P
            Sorry Tim. I was just asking cuz i didn't know where hunting for women = use of a paintball gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
              Sorry Tim. I was just asking cuz i didn't know where hunting for women = use of a paintball gun.
              so pepper are u coming to paintball with us?

Comment

so pepper are u coming to paintball with us?
                I really want to but money is a big issue at the moment.

already sold a couple things of mine since my savings are depleted from medical bills.

Comment

I really want to but money is a big issue at the moment.

already sold a couple things of mine since my savings are depleted from medical bills.
                  ahh word. medical bills? what happend?

Comment

ahh word. medical bills? what happend?
                    pain keeps getting worse in back. now i can't sit up straight for long periods of time and i can only sleep on floor.

xrays at med.ctr. showed nothing, and they tried sending the bill to my mom's insurance instead of my workplace (this was b4 i quit).

never got the bill sent to MY address in mail, and just recently my mom went to get her cholesterol checked and they suddenly hand her my bill saying they were about to hand it over to collections agency.

bill amount accumulated due to 120-day no-payment.

plus i have no health insurance, so i got footed with the bill.

Paid it off, but now my personal loans and credit bills are biting me in the @$$.

Comment

pain keeps getting worse in back. now i can't sit up straight for long periods of time and i can only sleep on floor.

xrays at med.ctr. showed nothing, and they tried sending the bill to my mom's insurance instead of my workplace (this was b4 i quit).

never got the bill sent to MY address in mail, and just recently my mom went to get her cholesterol checked and they suddenly hand her my bill saying they were about to hand it over to collections agency.

bill amount accumulated due to 120-day no-payment.

plus i have no health insurance, so i got footed with the bill.

Paid it off, but now my personal loans and credit bills are biting me in the @$$.
                      o shit no guud. are u doing back stretches at home?

Comment

i failed to see the part where paintballs were necessary... unless frozen or gasoline-filled for KO purposes... then i get it.

RESIST!!! ...17 gets you 20... 17 gets you 20...
                        LOLLL 17 gets you 20 LMAO no it wont >>" you wont get caught right? LOL

Comment

o shit no guud. are u doing back stretches at home?
                          Yup. helps quite a bit, but when i do, my chest (center of ribcage), upper, and lower back start *snap crackle pop* ing on me.

LOLLL 17 gets you 20 LMAO no it wont >>" you wont get caught right? LOL

Comment

You should get acupuncture. I didn't believe in it either until they fixed my back after I injured it from lifting.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                              You should get acupuncture. I didn't believe in it either until they fixed my back after I injured it from lifting.
                              I'll definitely try it then. but it'll have to wait til my job gets off the ground. gotta pay my debts first.

Comment

Yup. helps quite a bit, but when i do, my chest (center of ribcage), upper, and lower back start *snap crackle pop* ing on me.

LULL ;]

Comment

Working...
                                X