Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Scion's OEM Catelogue Winter/Spring 08/Issue 12

Hybridz:

Congratulations to Project Director, James Lin and Project Manager, David Huang's 2008 Scion xD in a 1 page feature in Scion's OEM Catalogue Winter/Spring 08/Issue 12/Page 61. This is another huge accomplishment for this car and our team because this OEM catalogue is in EVERY SCION DEALERSHIP IN NORTH AMERICA. Imagine the kind of exposure our team is getting. You thought making a feature and/or cover (most import peoples' #1 goal) of a major import magazine was an accomplishment, imagine your car making into a major car manufacture's OEM catalogue. What import team past or present can live up to our standard of achievements. David and I continue to lead by example and we continue to live up to the YEAR OF THE HYBRIDZ.

For those wondering where this King Hybrid xD is, it is currently touring the country on behalf of Scion, a marque of Toyota Motor Sales USA, Inc. More to come...

ps. Remember, in order to pick up your copy, you must visit a Scion Dealership. Please do not visit your local newstand or bookstore.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

i luv it! Team Hybrid yet again being the innovators in the import car club scene

Comment

Let me stop by and get a copy of the Scion catalog

Comment

Working...
      X