Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Team Hybrid - NCCA "Tim Balay's 2004 Hyundai Tiburon" Feature Mild Contender

Em
    Quote Originally Posted by IS300eR View Post
    that's just because there were no other wild car in that perticular class and there were someone else that deserves the win as well in the mild category that you were suppose to win; happened in the past many many times.
    what are you trying to say? lol i lost a couple hundred brain cells trying to read that grammar nightmare...lol

Robert
    ok...so after studying David's post...I've come to the following conclusion.

Tim was supposed to win Mild class. However, because there were no competitors in Wild, he got bumped up so that another person could take his place as Mild first place. David, am I right?

Em
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    ok...so after studying David's post...I've come to the following conclusion.

Tim was supposed to win Mild class. However, because there were no competitors in Wild, he got bumped up so that another person could take his place as Mild first place. David, am I right?
    lol good job! did u have to translate that into Chinese before u could understand the englrish? =P

Robert
    Quote Originally Posted by Em View Post
    lol good job! did u have to translate that into Chinese before u could understand the englrish? =P
    lol...no but I had to lie down in bed after and ease my headache.

IS300eR
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    lol...no but I had to lie down in bed after and ease my headache.
    ay

ken lee, tulibu dibu douchoo

ken lee!!!

phatpinoyboy
    Lmao Ken Leeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

d0ugch0i
    woo for tim!!

chargespeed impreza
    job well done.. congrats Tim

MisterMR
    congrats tim! ken lee!

Hustler_Alex