rofl accord got owned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rofl accord got owned

so i was on the 5 freeway late at night coming home from universal studios with my cousin. were on the 5 freeway just cruising in my car and then i spot a freakin riced out honda accord the ones where the tail lights look like the old preludes. anyways i was just cruising around 80 (it was around 12) then of course like anyone else they would easily spot my car cuz its freakin red with white wheels. lolol. so he comes up in front of me and puts on his hazard lights. i was seriously thinking to my head are you fucking kidding me. this guy had a huge ass wing and a freakin cracked out bodykit and a fartcannon. then i decide to just go for it for laughs. so i go next to him and do the 3 horn honks and im still in 5th gear and im not even flooring it and just pumping the gas and keeping up with him. ROFL!!! then i do that for about 10 seconds to give him a little "encouragement." LOLOL. then i shift to 3rd and pull on his ass like no other. hahaha. and STILL he didnt learn his lesson and freakin tried to run me again so then again i teased him and pulled on his ass again and thats when he learned to stop. hahahaha

ooo yea and just yesterday this freakin ricer integra tried to race me. we were in the albertsons parking lot and he spotted my integra and asked me if i wanted to do a quick run. so i just laughed and said if he was serious and he did seem serious. LOLOL. so i was like sure why the fuck not i havent raced an integra in a while lets see what you got. so we went on a roll in 3rd gear and pulled on his ass like a freakin subie would pull on my car. hahhaha stupid ricer. oo yea i have a pic of his car on my phone so if you want to see it just ask me. hahaha.

street racing is stupid and dangerous....it may be fun at the time but can lead to serious consequences. i dont mean to be a buzz kill but one unlucky turn of event and you are responsible for the death of innocent bystanders..

take that shiet to the track

Comment

the best things in life are illegal yo!

not that i support street racing or ever have street raced in my life. *cough*

Comment

it's funny how you said, in the 1st race, you "pulled on his ass like no other" haha.
        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
          the best things in life are illegal yo!

not that i support street racing or ever have street raced in my life. *cough*
          Says the guy with 100 tickets. hahaha You need Robert the human radar detector in your car. haha

Comment

have fun racing inline four accords and b18a's....wanna run me?

gj on the kills anyways...a kill is a kill (a race is a race) but u gotta realize its not worth it to race getto pplz on the street

Comment

slow car killing slower car; how cute.

Comment

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
                lolz like i said a kill is a kill

i get satisfaction when i burn nubs in my 4 banger daily driver civic lx ah doooh maaatic

Comment

I always get people trying to race me on the freeway. I pretend like Im gonna race them 'on three' but I just let them take off and I give them the thumbs up.

Hell no Im not gonna waste my gas and risk getting a ticket. Popo's always seem to pop out of nowhere. I'd like to save my money for parts and other things, not fines and gas that could have been saved. I only like getting pulled over for being too handsome of a driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff D View Post
                    I only like getting pulled over for being too handsome of a driver.

U still waiting for that to happen?
                    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                      have fun racing inline four accords and b18a's....wanna run me?

gj on the kills anyways...a kill is a kill (a race is a race) but u gotta realize its not worth it to race getto pplz on the street
                      lolol ill run you if you take out your turbo. haha.

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
                      just wait till i go boost

Comment

Originally posted by d0ugch0i View Post
                        i spot a freakin riced out honda accord
                        yesterday this freakin ricer integra
                        the pot's calling the kettle black.... lol

Comment

lolol ill run you if you take out your turbo. haha.

i'm not turbo.

Comment

u can buy em's turbo kit lol
                            em wants to sell it eh?

Comment

when is that? 2010? lmao.

Comment

Working...
                              X