No announcement yet.

rofl accord got owned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes it does. the numbers on the gas pumps are not the serial numbers for the gas. lolz.

Comment

dustin's post was rhetorical

Comment

so was mine. lolz i know hes kiddin around

Comment

his was funnier ayyyyeeeeeee haha all luv doug e fresh

Comment

Originally posted by d0ugch0i View Post
            damn man your really rude. lolz. just cuz i dont have all the money in the world doesnt mean you can say all that crap. i complain about gas money when i want JUST LIKE EVERYONE and im sure you complain about other things too so dont say that. if you call me an idiot for complaining about gas i guess your talking about almost all of America.
            you retardedness is not because if you got $ or not, it's because you can't read shit fo real.

so let's rephrase everything as a quick run down so you won't p0wn3d yourself again and waste more bandwidth here:

you started a thread about what i summarized:

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
            slow car killing slower car; how cute.
            then you complain about your slow build-paste because of $:

wow you mean bastards. lolz. im only 19!! and parents dont give me shit so its hard to earn money for my car. cmon now....
            so one of our team's best prime example on budget-build shared his experience with suggestion:

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            my parents dont give me shit either lol... they havent since I was 17 :P.... time to work hard son!
            then you went off to talk about other things that kill you on the budget:

the gas prices are killing me though
            but obviously you skip an important msg by Jeff here:

Originally posted by Jeff D View Post
            I'd like to save my money for parts and other things, not fines and gas that could have been saved.
            now what Jeff said was obviously true, and if you agree to that as well, why would you waste your $ to do pointless runs? hence the reason why i said:

now you've said it yourself, wasting it off for a story like this thread is just really pointless.
            but i guess you are really illiterate to say this:

how is this pointless. this thread is made for the forum topic.
            hence the reason why i had to point it out again:

this thread wouldn't be pointless if you don't complain about the gas $ you idiot; and like i've said before, you're racing a slow car with a slower car, which is a waste of gas.

self-p0wn3d lmao.
            so to say you are like everyone? sure, every-one-of-those-that-can't-read-jack-shit, and nobody is stopping you from being one of them, so go ahead.

Comment

yo, DouCheBoi, I'll race you with my ride. 26" wheels, 21 speed nigga. What you know about that? I'll even wear flip flops.

I kid, I don't race poor folks.

and, IS300er, you're one rude Taiwanese.

Comment

nothing was handed to me. everything was hard earn for my car....
                either with cash or ass....there was the occasional "down on my knee " moment but thats neither here or there. its about passion, committment, and dedication ....money is just a front

if you were serious about the build then you go one up on ur current situation . i worked 3 job (and went to school) to support my habit. it was hell but the build was worth every bleeding and sweaty hard earn penny.

we are not picking on you but but you need to take our guidance as constructive guidlines

its like everything we say get used as gas to fuel this feud...stop talking and start listening.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMR View Post
                  there was the occasional "down on my knee " moment but thats neither here or there.
                  it was in chew's hotel room... hmmm oh yessss.

Comment

it was in chew's hotel room... hmmm oh yessss.
                    Don't drag me into this. =P

By the way, I worked my ass off for everything I got. My parents never assisted me with any parts or money contributing to parts or to my hobby. When I was in college, I never even had a break..only Christmas day. I worked every second I could and saved every penny to put toward mods. Sad but true, I even skipped meals. Where there's a will, there is a way.

Comment

yup we all had to starve for that new mod...good times

Comment

man y'all be going off-topic here, the point is, don't waste gas on street ricing if you don't got the $ to make the car faster. lawl.

Comment

so i was on the 5 freeway late at night coming home from universal studios with my cousin. were on the 5 freeway just cruising in my car and then i spot a freakin riced out honda accord the ones where the tail lights look like the old preludes. anyways i was just cruising around 80 (it was around 12) then of course like anyone else they would easily spot my car cuz its freakin red with white wheels. lolol. so he comes up in front of me and puts on his hazard lights. i was seriously thinking to my head are you fucking kidding me. this guy had a huge ass wing and a freakin cracked out bodykit and a fartcannon. then i decide to just go for it for laughs. so i go next to him and do the 3 horn honks and im still in 5th gear and im not even flooring it and just pumping the gas and keeping up with him. ROFL!!! then i do that for about 10 seconds to give him a little "encouragement." LOLOL. then i shift to 3rd and pull on his ass like no other. hahaha. and STILL he didnt learn his lesson and freakin tried to run me again so then again i teased him and pulled on his ass again and thats when he learned to stop. hahahaha

ooo yea and just yesterday this freakin ricer integra tried to race me. we were in the albertsons parking lot and he spotted my integra and asked me if i wanted to do a quick run. so i just laughed and said if he was serious and he did seem serious. LOLOL. so i was like sure why the fuck not i havent raced an integra in a while lets see what you got. so we went on a roll in 3rd gear and pulled on his ass like a freakin subie would pull on my car. hahhaha stupid ricer. oo yea i have a pic of his car on my phone so if you want to see it just ask me. hahaha.
                          lol doug u still CANT pwn my AE86 gg :]

and dont blame your mis-shifting!!

a race is a race according to em :]

Comment

too bad we never had a straight run. too bad you dont have your 86 either. too bad i beat your poor little cute car. hahahaha.

Comment

too bad we never had a straight run. too bad you dont have your 86 either. too bad i beat your poor little cute car. hahahaha.
                              uhh what do u call going down culver liek 3 times. and down irvine cnt drive? lawl.

and i still have my 86. its just not registered anymore.

and your happy u beat a 100hp car? rofl

gg doug gg

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                                Where there's a will, there is a way.

Oh Robby..., I'm always there for you baby!!

Comment

Working...
                                X