No announcement yet.

Time to cash in the 401(k) and do something new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to see you be heading off into the sunset. But none-the-less you'll surley be missed but never forgotten. Always know you have a home in Vegas. Just let me know when you get a pass. Best of luck with the new adventures you'll be par-taking in!

Comment

Robert,
      You're one step ahead of me though; you went with a four seat car!

Originally posted by Robert View Post
      Rob, it's been a pleasure since day one. I know that I was one of the first guys to approach you about the team, and I'm still proud of the member that you have become. You have most certainly been an inspiration on both a car level as well as on a personal level. You have battled in the trenches with your crazy jdm s2k, and still led the life of a dedicated father. I hope that I can find that same balance in the future. I wish you the best of luck to all your future endeavors and don't be a stranger. We always preach, once Hybrid..Hybrid for life...keep in touch my friend.

Comment

Chef,
        I'll definitely drop you a line next time I'm in your neck of the woods. It's always great to hang out w/ you in the city of lights. The invite is always open to you and the Mrs. should you be heading to our neck of the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by fiv0 View Post
          Hope I was able to inspire some others on the team what is achievable when you put your mind to it.
          Although I haven't gotten the chance to get to know you like the other hybridz do, I certainly can say it was a pleasure hanging out with you the times i did and you certainly are an inspiration esp. to newer guys like me.

Hope to see you around again soon!

Comment

If you know anyone looking for a JDM Aftermarket S2000 that does not use Kelley BlueBook to ascertain value, let me know. It would be a shame to part her out instead of allowing her legacy to continue!

Comment

Working...
            X