Fellas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellas

Hey fellas, my name is Chapman. I'm 22, Chinese, and currently live in Fremont. I've been a spectator of the import scene since my junior high years, but I've never participated or put myself behind the scene. I grew up with import cars, but I consider myself a novice. Time has always been against me with work and school, but because of changes in my family these past couple years, I've been forced to work more than study. I use to work for Home Depot and Costco, so I've had my fair share of retail. I'm currently a representative of Merchant Services, a company direct with visa/mastercard. Since I work my own hours with this job, I've given myself more time with my car!

I bought a black tC in May of 06, but I've yet to do any major work to it. I currently have coilovers, rims, CAI, and upgraded audio. I'm debating if I want to spend money on this car, or buy a NSX. With the NSX, I'll either sell the tC and put that money towards the NSX mods and buy a beater, or keep the tC as a DD. Right now, I'm leaning towards getting the NSX, but I'm still doing research to see what's best for me.

Sorry for the long post, I rarely get to talk about myself, so this is like my chance to be under the spotlight for a minute. Looking forward to meeting you fellas!
Working...
X