Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Turbo July 2008

Hybridz:

Congratulations to Stewart Gibbs and his Datsun 510 for appearing in a full 8 page feature in Turbo Magazine July 2008 issue,
    pgs 036-044, plus a cameo on the cover
    . This is Stewart's first year with The Team and already he is showing remarkable
    promise with his first feature (shot in February) and trophy after trophy as he becomes one of NorCal's most promising up and
    coming members.

This is just another example of how hard work, dedication and believing in our team's core principles will pay off. Many congrats!!

Excellent!

Comment

nice stuff!!!

he also has a little picture in the chinatown showoff section in the back of the magazine.

Comment

Wow..the article came out beautiful. There are some great shots there. Congrats again!!

Comment

beautiful...

Comment

congrats .. well deserved

Comment

thanks thanks lots of time and effort into that project....

Comment

Mad GratZ on the project and helping hold it down for Nor-Cal!

Awesome pics as well. Very nice shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by chargespeed impreza View Post
                  congrats .. well deserved
                  +1

Comment

So glad to say that I got a chance to clean that car...very sexy car...good job Stu...

Comment

Hybridz:

Finalllyyy, Stewart Gibbs' Datsun 510 is published in Turbo Magazine. I can now release behind the scenes as well as pictures that did not make the magazine article. I have had these pictures for almost 6 months but now, I can release and share them w/ the public.

1. Newest Hybrid Hunnyz, Sophia Lin and the Datsun 510.

2. Proud owner/builder/Hybrid probie, Stewart Gibbs and his Datsun 510. Way to represent NorCal Chapter.

3. My newest discovery/long lost cousin/Hybrid Hunnyz, Sophia Lin, Stewart Gibbs' Datsun 510 and I. I had to be there behind the scenes to make sure everyone and everything received the right TLC.

Lastly, once again, congratulations to Stewart. The article not only came out great, but the car was also on the cover. Remember to call me so we can work on that second major magazine feature in order to showoff your newest goodies. Hybridzzz (NorCal) and Hunnyzzz are everywhere.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
                      "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

do somebody can work it??

Comment

Working...
                        X