The "I'll pOwN You Thread"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lawl.

mitsu's can start races fine; then they gotta get towed across the finish line.

Comment

Originally posted by coredump View Post
      jason, it's not how you spray ultimate quik detailer on your car, it's how you race it.
      I giggled. tee hee

Comment

Originally posted by coredump View Post
        lawl.

mitsu's can start races fine; then they gotta get towed across the finish line.
        If Hondas weren't all held together by zip ties and duct tape, these little "incidents" would not require tow trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
          If Hondas weren't all held together by zip ties and duct tape, these little "incidents" would not require tow trucks.
          at least our gas pedal don't fall off

Source:
          http://www.autoblog.com/2008/05/06/y...too-hard-when/

Comment

Honda's take forever to get to the finish line.

ITR is the only exception.
            I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

lol i agree scott,i get traction on 2nd around 3krpm

I say we have an IRWINDALE meet for bragging rights

Comment

^^ s'kinda far for Scott.
                ^^ s'kinda not the kind of racing I was challenging to.

EVOs are made to rally and time attack. Speed, power and good looks are a side affect of being well engineered and purpose built.

G35s are touring cars designed to hit the freeway and spread the gap between them and the car behind them like the legs of a teenage girl on prom night.

RSXs are design for....hmm.....gimme a sec. Commuting?

Comment

EVOs are made to rally and time attack. Speed, power and good looks are a side affect of being well engineered and purpose built.

G35s are touring cars designed to hit the freeway and spread the gap between them and the car behind them like the legs of a teenage girl on prom night.

hahahhahahah

Jason=1 Alex= 0

Comment

Comment

^+1 hahahaha
                      wait alex, your saying your getting how much WHP outta your stock internals. i iwanna see a dyno

Comment

son, my stock is350 can smoke you in your rsx either from a dig or a roll. lmao.

Comment

Alex is coming up though. He's been busy behind the scenes cleaning up many unnecessary items on his car, and concentrating on some solid mods which meet his immediate criteria.

He's investing actively in his car and believes whole-heartedly in the team. I like to give him a hard time because he can take everything in stride. Definitely someone to keep an eye on.

Comment

blah blah blah. all your cars are pigs. any car over 3000 lbs has no business on a track.

Comment

Alex is coming up though. He's been busy behind the scenes cleaning up many unnecessary items on his car, and concentrating on some solid mods which meet his immediate criteria.

He's investing actively in his car and believes whole-heartedly in the team. I like to give him a hard time because he can take everything in stride. Definitely someone to keep an eye on.
                              Appreciate it coming from THE MAN himself,

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                                ^+1 hahahaha
                                wait alex, your saying your getting how much WHP outta your stock internals. i iwanna see a dyno

i have a bit of internal work,im dropping some Blueprint Stage 2 Camshafts , and a good tuner which i know eric is aware of is going to tune my car to make more power

Comment

Working...
                                X