Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid Hunnyz - Christine Mendoza

Hybridz:

Christine Mendoza, Hybrid Hunnyz Model and discovered 1st by Team Hybrid.

omg... ol school pics right there!!!

Comment

Come Back Christine, come back!!!

Comment

Hybridz:

Christine Mendoza @ CES, Las Vegas January 8-11, 2009 giving luv to the Hybrid Family.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
        "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Happy Holidays from one of mine finest, sexiest & well-known discoveries, Christine Mendoza. She is also from my hometown of Oxnard, Ca. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Comment

Still very beautiful

Comment

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Let's congratulate our very own Hybrid Hunnyz, Christine Mendoza for making COVER for Performance Auto & Sound June 2010 issue. Not only can we build cars and a legendary team, we sure know how to pick and/or launch modeling careers of many of the big names in the import industry today.

Comment

Congrats!!! Crazy cause i was talking to the owner of that car at SPOCOM...

Comment

my heart goes out to christine shes A-Class... real nice photos btw

Comment

Just got off the phone with Christine Mendoza. She is at China Square with her family having dinner.

Comment

When you gonna post up pics?? We all know you rushed over after you found out with your camera!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SEMA03 View Post
                        When you gonna post up pics?? We all know you rushed over after you found out with your camera!! LOL
                        I actually couldn't, but her family helped my dad and her take some pics though. Will post up as soon as I get them from my dad. When you going to be at CS again with your Hyna(s)?

Comment

Here is Christine Mendoza @ China Square Restaurant in Oxnard, Ca on 12/19/11, Friday with my father and having dinner with her family. She still remembers him from over a decade ago.

Here are some un-released pictures of Christine Mendoza of when I first discovered her from over a decade ago in my home town (805) and when she attended her 1st major show with Team Hybrid and Hybrid Hunnyz (Import Showoff: Del Mar) (the car in the background was also my brother's infamous 3000GT which was published for a full feature article in Import Tuner http://www.importtuner.com/features/...0gt/index.html).

We have a history and midas touch of discovering some of the most beautiful/sexiest/well-known import models and here is further proof of all our claims, actions and words!

Comment

As witnessed @ Motion Auto Show 2012, Hybrid Hunnyz (past & present) luv their Team Hybrid boyz even after 17+ years later. Christine Mendoza and I planned for a reunion and showed to the import industry never forget your roots and respect the person or team that helped get you where you are today.

Comment

Working...
                            X