Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hybrid Hunnyz - Christine Mendoza

SEMA03
    When you gonna post up pics?? We all know you rushed over after you found out with your camera!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SEMA03 View Post
    When you gonna post up pics?? We all know you rushed over after you found out with your camera!! LOL
    I actually couldn't, but her family helped my dad and her take some pics though. Will post up as soon as I get them from my dad. When you going to be at CS again with your Hyna(s)?

Here is Christine Mendoza @ China Square Restaurant in Oxnard, Ca on 12/19/11, Friday with my father and having dinner with her family. She still remembers him from over a decade ago.

Here are some un-released pictures of Christine Mendoza of when I first discovered her from over a decade ago in my home town (805) and when she attended her 1st major show with Team Hybrid and Hybrid Hunnyz (Import Showoff: Del Mar) (the car in the background was also my brother's infamous 3000GT which was published for a full feature article in Import Tuner http://www.importtuner.com/features/...0gt/index.html).

We have a history and midas touch of discovering some of the most beautiful/sexiest/well-known import models and here is further proof of all our claims, actions and words!

As witnessed @ Motion Auto Show 2012, Hybrid Hunnyz (past & present) luv their Team Hybrid boyz even after 17+ years later. Christine Mendoza and I planned for a reunion and showed to the import industry never forget your roots and respect the person or team that helped get you where you are today.