Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Performance Auto & Sound August 2008

Hybridz:

Congratulations to Christopher Haydostian's 1999 Volkswagen Passat in a 3 page full feature in Performance Auto & Sound Magazine's August 2008 issue, pgs 160-164. PAS wrote, "Haydostian's Passat is now complete and has been touring the show circuit as a valued member of the Southern California based Team Hybrid." LARGE and in CHARGE is not an understatement because this is the first article to come out of the Las Vegas Chapter of Hybrid cars. Way to lead by example Chris and thanks for the luv in the shout outs.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

congrats again chef

Comment

congrats Chef!

Comment

congrat!!

Comment

con-grizzz-ats!

Comment

congrats...happy to be part of the shoot...I was driving when the photographer took the moving shot...

Comment

awesome. congratulations.

Comment

Congrats Chef!

Comment

g'job Chef, it's definately long-overdue but the pay-off is sweet!

Comment

Congrats mr.Chef!

Comment

Congrats Chris it was well deserved and you are in charge of the dominate team in Vegas

Comment

Congrats Chris. all the hardwork and r&d finally pays off!

Comment

Congrats Chef

Comment

got my issue already congrats Chef

Comment

Thanks once again for every-1s support. Also thanks again to James for the help on making it happen as well as Team Hybrid.

It's been a dream come true for my build. I can finally say i've accomplished everything i set out to do and MORE. I'm now looking towards the future and will most likely be retiring the VW. That way i can let others have a chance at victory.

I'll keep every-1 updated as i will most likely be parting 1/2 the car out.

-C

Comment

Working...
                              X