Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid Hunnyz - Kaila Yu

Hybridz:

Kaila Yu, Hybrid Hunnyz Model (www.hybridhunnyz.com) and newest addition to our hunnyz lineup. Most of the OG's of Hybrid know, Kaila has worked w/ us before in the past by being in our booths @ various import shows. She then returns the favor by asking the members of Hybrid and their cars to be in her feature debut music video. Now, she is a model turned singer/actress and we wish her the best of luck. She does not really do shoots like this anymore, but as a favor to Team Hybrid, she is back.

ps. I know this is one of the top favorites of our VP, Wayne Chen and some of you out there so enjoy this week previews of Kaila Yu. I know I will.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Hybridz:

2nd preview of Kaila Yu. This was a very exclusive photoshoot. We are probably the only import team out there that she has worked / modeled / shot with. Not only that, she does not do shoots like this anymore even w/ the "paid" websites that are out there. This is something only Team Hybrid and HybridHunnyz.com could bring exclusively to all of you.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

3rd preview. I have received comments and messages to see "more" as in implied or nude pictures of Kaila. Sorry, for previews, this is the best I can do. HybridHunnyz.com will be launching soon so all of you will get your chance to see more intimate photos of her.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

4th preview.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

5th and last preview of Kaila, but www.hybridhunnyz.com will be launching soon so all of you will get your chance to see more intimate photos of her.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Some of you have already joined, but what are the rest of you waiting for..... Kaila Yu is waiting for you inside www.HybridHunnyz.com. Sign up before the one time special offer expries 02/28.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Today is HHz.com anniversary. Happy 2 Year Anniversary from all of us here @ www.HybridHunnyz.com. Kaila Yu would like to thank Team Hybrid and all of its supporters worldwide.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
              "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Working...
              X