Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid Hunnyz - KT SO

Hybridz:

KT SO, Hybrid Hunnyz Model, Hybrid Member and discovered 1st by Team Hybrid.

omg that pic is soo old!!!
    can i have it replaced with this one please

btw dont miss out this weeks meeting, something huge is happening or has happened.

Comment

Comment

Hybridz:

Our very own KT-SO representing soon to be released (hybridhunnyz.com) in January 2007. Our team continues to not only set the standard w/ our vehicles, but also our models.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Kt So @ SEMA 2006. Representing and giving luv to her favorite import team.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

KT So, Hybrid Hunnyz Model (www.hybridhunnyz.com) and discovered 1st by Team Hybrid. As most of you know, KT So is not only one of the more famous import supermodels, but she is also a member of Team Hybrid. Since this is the last week before the launch, she will be the last model to be featured in our previews. There will be many more hunnyz previews coming in the near future of new discoveries and famous import supermodels. Much, much moreeeeeeee.....

Enjoy this preview of KT So and in 3 days, you can have her all to yourself.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

2nd and 3rd preview of KT So from HybridHunnyz.com. In 2 days, you can have her all to yourself.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

4th and 5th preview of KT So from HybridHunnyz.com. In 1 day, you can have her all to yourself.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Last Preview of KT So.

www.HybridHunnyz.com has officially launched. We are online and open for business. Enjoy!

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Some of you have already joined, but what are the rest of you waiting for..... KT So is waiting for you inside www.HybridHunnyz.com. Sign up before the one time special offer expries 02/28.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Becky Asks about the Sexy Clothing worn on KT-SO.COM

I wondered if you knew where KT SO buys the clothes she models in her photo shoots from so I can get some to wear for my bf?
                      Like the Bikinis with the 4 Pencil Heads with the red tip as a logo

Thanks

Becky

Comment

how come my gf doesnt think of anything like that....

Comment

because your gf is your hand. It doesn't think at all.
                          I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

i wish my gf thinks of stuff like that too. Shes also wondering where KT got her clothes at.

Comment

Here is an idea fellas why dont you SURPRISE your gf with sexy clothing like that ;-)....trust me she will appreciate your take the lead on it.....But no one knows that clothing line i asked about with the 4 red tip pencil head logo?

Comment

Working...
                              X