Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid Hunnyz - Alie Layus

Hybridz:

Alie Layus, Hybrid Hunnyz Model (www.hybridhunnyz.com) and newest addition to our Hunnyz lineup. We will start 2007 w/ a bang. In their 2006 Annual Automotive Lifestyle Edition, pg. 72, Performance Auto & Sound Magazine awarded and stated "Alie Layus is a Rising Star. Alie Layus' combination of style, sex appeal and personality is taking the scene by storm and we predict super-stardom in her future." I cannot agree more so I have decided to debut 2007 by allowing all of you to preview this Filipina/Irish bombshell. This is only the first of five previews of Alie Layus during the first week of January. More beautiful hunnyz to come as promised.

Is that also our very own Jeri Lee (Left) on the cover of PAS' 2006 Annual Automotive Lifestyle Edition?

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Hybridz:

Due to technical difficulties on our forms. I will be back dating Alie Layus' preview pics. Sorry for the wait, but here is preview #2 which should of been released on 01/04, Thurs.

Hybridluv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Due to technical difficulties on our forms. I will be back dating Alie Layus' preview pics. Sorry for the wait, but here is preview #3 which should of been released on 01/05, Fri.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Due to technical difficulties on our forms. I will be back dating Alie Layus' preview pics. Sorry for the wait, but here is preview #4 which should of been released on 01/06, Sat.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Due to technical difficulties on our forms. I will be back dating Alie Layus' preview pics. Sorry for the wait, but here is preview #5 out of 5 which should of been released on 01/07, Sun. This is the last preview of Alie, but www.hybridhunnyz.com will be launching soon so all of you will get your chance to see more intimate photos of her.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Some of you have already joined, but what are the rest of you waiting for..... Alie Layus is waiting for you inside www.HybridHunnyz.com. Sign up before the one time special offer expries 02/28.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

girls with tats are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo niiice

Comment

Hybridz:

Today is HHz.com anniversary. Happy 2 Year Anniversary from all of us here @ www.HybridHunnyz.com. Alie Layus would like to thank Team Hybrid and all of its supporters worldwide.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
                "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Working...
                X