Honda S2K CR ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda S2K CR ?

Anyone ever hear of a S2000 Club Racer? It seems to be some kind of special edition. I was looking in the AT for S2K's as a daily driver and saw one for sale. Never heard of it.

I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

it's been around for awhile, i've only seen it in that color... shit's butt ugly.

Comment

Yeah, it is not worth it. You can do all that by just buying a regular S2000 ie hardtop, suspension etc. I had a ap1 2001 & ap2 2005. It would be better buying a regular one and doing aftermarket modifications instead.

Comment

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
        shit's butt ugly.
        I agree...haha.

But other than the retard spoiler, weird color combo, and body....well that pretty much does it...haha I guess the suspension and what not is better than stock.

but like Kevieeroh said, i am sure you can build better for less. My old AP1 was cool, I really enjoyed it. Would be nice to get it back. But an 02 or later....Glass window FTW!

Comment

i saw one in yellow/black. dont know if it comes like that or if the guy painted it.

Comment

It is a limited-production model, but it's also a very non-popular model despite the fact it's been advertised for months.
            No signature changes to performance, just an ugly color and design.

Comment

thought the suspension and wheels were different as well, besides the cosmetics

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                I agree...haha.

But other than the retard spoiler, weird color combo, and body....well that pretty much does it...haha I guess the suspension and what not is better than stock.

but like Kevieeroh said, i am sure you can build better for less. My old AP1 was cool, I really enjoyed it. Would be nice to get it back. But an 02 or later....Glass window FTW!
                wanna buy mine? lol

Comment

CR sales have been through the basement. Honda has been having a lot of trouble trying to sell these things. The premium price simply is not justified by the minute difference in performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank View Post
                    wanna buy mine? lol
                    Don't want that color again. I'd get white or black.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                      Don't want that color again.
                      i hear ya man.. it's bad vibes..

Comment

yea there's a white one around my house in alhambra. . .cars ...umm yah interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                          CR sales have been through the basement. Honda has been having a lot of trouble trying to sell these things. The premium price simply is not justified by the minute difference in performance.
                          Didn't the same thing happened with the nismo edition Z? It also just did cosmetic, suspension, and rim mods and i've only seen one person to ever actually buy it. (and it happened to have APC stickers on it lol)

Comment

Working...
                          X