No announcement yet.

jst checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah it going good but slow their insurance just don't want to pay out so their dragging their feet on contacting the driving and take the word of the passenger so they wont do any thing until they talk to the person that was driving and they have not been able to get a hold of her since it happened and her bf/hubby/friend says i don't now were she is and dose not have a good number for her but yet they have the same address and are on the same insurance policy so im hoping after this month the state insurance board will do something about. but i put ont he strut bar to day looks great lol

Comment

Hey guys. Just checking in. The car is FIXED and back on the road. Thank you to Spring Mountain Auto Body!! You guys are the greatest and you did such a great job!! Thank you so much!!

More body kit work to come!

Thanks again Spring Mountain Auto Body!

Comment

Good to hear your back on the road and yeap spring mountain auto body best body shop in las vegas.

Comment

ahhhh yeah! SMAB clearly is the best in Nevada.
          I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Aw man, your car is screaming to be lowered

Comment

yeah i know that will be coming later going to finish the body kit work then comes lowering spring

Comment

hey guys how are thing just wondering when the next vegas meet is.. i have been doing the cars and coffee thing lately its been fun now im starting to take interest in autocross/solo II has any of the guys in vegas done it? or has any one in cali done it? if so what can you tell me about it i have looked alot up on the net planing on going done tot eh races a few times before i fully commit to it

Comment

Ryan from the San Diego Chapter does Autocross

Comment

ah ok ill have to message him them

Comment

ty

Comment

Working...
                      X