• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome to the forums!

Comment

welcome to the forums nice ride

Comment

17" with the 16" face since it's step-lip, no wonder they look smaller than stock when looking straight-on.

235 on 7.5 is a bit too meaty IMO, but that's just me; if i've those wheels i would probably go for 10mm spacers, then swap the tires out to 215/35/17 or 205/40/17 for the stretch fitment while aimming for the flush look.

you should definately play around the setup if you plan to keep those nice kicks for long, it's one of those thing that you'll get it right one day if you have the time to play around it.

Comment

^^^ i think im gonna run 215 or 225 and maybe 5-10mm spacer in front if I can get myself a set of BBK ....
          too scared to rub hahaha....
          dd needs to worry about style + tire wear equilibrium point lol

btw, 17s looks too small.
          19 should be good on the tc

Comment

on 18's

Comment

show em those 19's Olah

Comment

yea..i dont have those in 19's

Comment

Originally posted by oo0oolala View Post
                  yea..i dont have those in 19's
                  no crap...but show them what 19's look like on a tC suckah

Comment

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
                    17" with the 16" face since it's step-lip, no wonder they look smaller than stock when looking straight-on.

235 on 7.5 is a bit too meaty IMO, but that's just me; if i've those wheels i would probably go for 10mm spacers, then swap the tires out to 215/35/17 or 205/40/17 for the stretch fitment while aimming for the flush look.

you should definately play around the setup if you plan to keep those nice kicks for long, it's one of those thing that you'll get it right one day if you have the time to play around it.
                    Thanks for the advice bro! Yeah the tires that are on the wheels came with them, so when they go bad I'll start playing around with the tire sizes, probably go with the stretch look like you said and run a bigger spacer for a more flushed look. I do plan on keeping these wheels for a while since I've been jocking this style wheels for a long time lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X