No announcement yet.

Hybrid Hunnyz - Elle Navarro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i <3 Elle shes my favorite Hybrid Hunny i just seem to never see her at a car show or anything. her hometown is a city like 15min away from me so i would love to meet her sometime.. great pictures

Comment

Comment

Hybridz:

Elle Navarro giving luv to the Hybrid family @ SEMA 2008.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
        "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Hybridz:

Today is HHz.com anniversary. Happy 2 Year Anniversary from all of us here @ www.HybridHunnyz.com. Elle Navarro would like to thank Team Hybrid and all of its supporters worldwide.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Our Hybrid Hunnyz continue to do big things and are highly demanded since we sure know how to discover, spot and work with the best. Elle Navarro aka. Luscious is on this season VH1's For The Love of Ray J 2. Congratulations and maybe, we will see a sex tape of this lovely Hybrid Hunnyz like the one Ray J made with Kim Kardashian.

Here is Elle @ a photoshoot she did w/ HHz.com coming off a private plane. But if you want to see MORE esp. MORE intimate and sexy pictures of her, visit & join http://www.hybridhunnyz.com/ElleNavaropreview.htm or http://www.hybridhunnyz.com/Joinnow.htm

Here are Elle's pictures taken when she was trying out to get the TV part as Luscious.

Hybridzzz & Hunnyzzz are everywhere!

Comment

Isn't she on this season of For the Love of Ray J? Her name is Luscious no the show.
              Last edited by incon3037r; 11-20-2009, 08:52 AM.

Comment

yup i was like WTF!?

Comment

Come visit Elle Navarro @ the Team Hybrid Booth @ the Motion Auto Show, May 20, Sunday @ the Long Beach Convention Center. She will be with Team Hybrid/K&N as the spokes model as well as handing out and signing this one of a kind autographed poster of herself with Team Hybrid's E36 built by James Lin for the first few hundred.

Comment

As witnessed @ Motion Auto Show 2012, Hybrid Hunnyz, Elle Navarro (past & present) luv their Team Hybrid Boyz. Wait till you guys see the next lineup of Hybrid Hunnyz being brewed and will be making their debut soon!

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                      X