Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid Hunnyz - Elle Navarro

Hybridz:

Elle Navarro, Hybrid Hunnyz Model (www.hybridhunnyz.com) and newest addition to our Hunnyz lineup.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Hybridz:

You've seen her at the shows, clubs and various websites. Now, here is an exclusive sneak peak at what is to come on www.hybridhunnyz.com. Not only will the hunnyz be beautiful, but we are bring sexyback w/ expensive toys and backdrops.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

our very own elle on the cover of lowrider girls

Comment

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Some of you have already joined, but what are the rest of you waiting for..... Elle Navarro is waiting for you inside www.HybridHunnyz.com. Sign up before the one time special offer expries 02/28.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Elle Navarro has confirmed with me to be at HIN, San Mateo, 3/10 @ the HybridHunnyz.com booth. This will be your chance to see her, hang out and get a picture with her.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Elle Navarro has confirmed with me to be at NS, Pomona, 3/24 @ the HybridHunnyz.com booth. This will be your chance to see her, hang out and get a picture with her. If you cannot be there, but would like to see more intimate photos of Elle, please support and join on www.hybridhunnyz.com.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

She is a beauty.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
              "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Not only is our award winning Scion xD on the Cover of March Super Street Magazine. Let's congratulate our very own Hybrid Hunnyz, Elle Navarro for making COVER for Super Street March 2008. Not only can we build cars and a legendary team, we sure know how to pick and launch modeling careers of many of the big names in the import industry today.

Not only was Elle Navarro picked to be on the Cover, she was paired to do a girlfriend shoot w/ our very own www.HybridHunnyz.com, Leanne Bell. Hybridzzz and Hunnyzzz are everywhere.

For those going to V20 next week, you guys will be able to see her go go in the HHz.com outfit then I'll have her make an appearance @ Team Hybrid's VIP Bamboo Lounge so all of you will have the chance to speak and take pictures with her.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

i love you,i really do

Comment

Originally posted by Hustler_Alex View Post
                    i love you Chapman,i really do

Comment

you love to many women man

Comment

i am a loving person

Comment

Originally posted by Chapman View Post
                          hahahahha

Comment

Get ready to meet Elle Navarro tonight @ Club V20, Long Beach on the Go Go's representing www.HybridHunnyz.com and celebrating our "Year of the Hybridz" and its award winning 1st place Scion xD team tuner challenge making March 2008 Super Street issue cover as "King of Scion Tuners." We will be bring the house down and continue to show everyone "this is how we do it." I have a good feeling the DJ will be playing our song.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Congratulations to our Elle Navarro for being in Autoworld Magazine Issue 025, May-Jun 2007, pg 053 event coverage for 2007 HIN, San Mateo on March 10th, 2007 representing HybridHunnyz.com.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Working...
                              X