...and what does Benito Santiago have to do with me being over Joanna Aimee

bad joke. I know.

nah, but I really am.

Comment

Originally posted by Spdyevo View Post
      so you think
      she loves me trust me. lol

Comment

HAHAHA i remember this convo with you talking about how judy loves you.... HAHAHA you lie once.... you lie twice now? :P

Comment

^huh? im lost :/ i dont lie...

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol...... TIM .. .. hahaha all i know is we should let her decided who she loves. . . .

Comment

huh?

Comment

Hybridz:

Congratulations to our Joanna Aimee for making COVER of Autoworld Magazine, Issue 025, May-Jun 2007, pgs 072-077 w/ a full cover feature as well as being in the event coverage for 2007 HIN, San Mateo on March 10th, 2007 representing HybridHunnyz.com on page 053.

Autoworld's event coverage (pg 053) for 2007 HIN, San Mateo on March 10th, 2007 representing HybridHunnyz.com.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
                "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Get ready to meet Joanna Aimee on 09/18/08 @ Club Level 3, Hollywood on the Go Go's representing www.HybridHunnyz.com and celebrating our monstrous win @ Import Showoff's Nisei with 9 trophies including Best Team Represent.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Let's congratulate our very own Hybrid Hunnyz, Joanna Aimme for making into Super Street October 2008 issue for Competition Clutch. Not only can we build cars and a legendary team, we sure know how to pick and launch modeling careers of many of the big names in the import industry today.

For those going to Level 3, Hollywood this Thurs, 09/18, you guys will be able to see her go go in the HHz.com outfit then I'll have her make an appearance @ Team Hybrid's VIP area so all of you will have the chance to speak and take pictures with her.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

w0w.

Comment

Hybridz:

Since we are close w/ Pro-Motion and they have their own magazine called Motion "Your Scene. Your Industry. The Guide." and Joanna Aimee toured the import show scene with our team in 2007 and continues to work with us in 2008, I must share this old but good feature/interview she did for the "Date My Car" segment of the SpoCom DVD. Not only was our very own Hybrid Hunnyz chosen for this opportunity, our Hybrid cars have also been chosen to be one out of the four cars to be in this segment of the DVD.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Hybrid Hunnyz very own Joanna Aimee will be representing www.HybridHunnyz.com and making an appearance in the Hybrid VIP @ Highlands on 02/20/09 for our Team Hybrid 14 Year and HybridHunnyz.com 2 Year Anniversary Party. She has been a friend and model for Team Hybrid for about 3 years.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

A sample picture from the Oxnard, Ca photoshoot of a future Joanna Aimee's AutoImportCraze.com model feature. She is one of our favorites and always representing Team Hybrid and HybridHunnyz.com to the fullest. Check out her simple, classy yet sexy Team Hybrid outfit with our award winning/published Scion tC as the backdrop.

Comment

Found this oldie but goodie video of Joanna Aimee shooting for AutoWorld Magazine cover.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BlcqKksSwmY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BlcqKksSwmY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

Joanna Update for 2010

Thanks for showing luv yesterday at the show! Truly one out of few sweetest hunniez in the industries.. Looking forward on that 1on1 shoot in few weeks or months. Stay tuned Hybridz!!!
                                Last edited by Mizter_G; 09-28-2010, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X