Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import Tuner 10th Year Anniversary Party @ Arena 101608

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Import Tuner has invited our Team to it's 10th Anniversary Party on Oct 16 which is a Thursday Night @ Arena in Hollywood (Hollywood & Santa Monica). Import Tuner is inviting top teams which they view as the Best of the Best. Team Hybrid and others will be displaying vehicles outside of the club as well as partying it up in the VIP. The mini car show will be covered by Import Tuner and will be in a future feature article. 10 of the hottest import models that have graced the cover of Import Tuner will also be present. I wonder how many of them will be Hybrid Hunnyz?

I'm just proud of us that after 13+ years, we are considered one of the top two teams Import Tuner is inviting out to their event and requesting us to display our vehicles. Where are all the other top teams that competed with us all these years? I wonder why they do not do exist today. And the new top teams that are here today, well, good luck staying in the game, being an overall best import team and competiting at the consistent level Team Hybrid has done all these years.

Due to my relationship with Import Tuner, I was able to incorporate Team Hybrid even more into this event. Import Tuner is well aware of the quality of cars we build but also, the Hybrid Hunnyz that we discover, work with and ask to go go for us @ various events. Import Tuner wants our Hybrid Hunnyz at this event so I have hired Lisa Kaye and Amber Scott to represent Team Hybrid and HybridHunnyz.com on the go go all night long. Looks like another Hybrid party but to keep it real, lets appreciate the fact Import Tuner is asking & approving us to be such a big part of their big night which will be photographed and featured in an up and coming issue of Import Tuner. Team Hybrid cars and Hybrid Hunnyz will be everywhere.

Hybrid Hunnyz very own Lisa Kaye will be representing www.HybridHunnyz.com and dancing on the Go Go @ Import Tuner 10th Anniversary Party.

Hybrid Hunnyz very own Amber Scott will be representing www.HybridHunnyz.com and dancing on the Go Go @ Import Tuner 10th Anniversary Party.

For guestlist, please email: [email protected]

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

^ Art n Motion integra? if it is...damn thats oldschool.

Comment

Originally posted by oo0oolala View Post
      ^ Art n Motion integra? if it is...damn thats oldschool.
      your inbox is full, but bring the exhaust on thursday

Comment

sure thing!

Comment

Hybridz:

Event update. Please see post #1. Looks like Team Hybrid and HybridHunnyz.com will be the main attraction @ Import Tuner 10th Anniversary Party.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

This looked and sounded like oodles of fun! They passed flyers out @ FD.

Comment

It was oodles and oodles of fun! OOOOOOOOOOOOOODLES!!!!!!!

Comment

Hybridz:

Here is a photo that was sent to me recently by one of the main Import Tuner Photographers. It is a team picture of us. One of many that should be making a future feature article in Import Tuner covering this event. We brought out the most quality cars. We brought out the Hybrid Hunnyz which was requested by Import Tuner to dance on the Go Go's for their 10th Anniversary. Lastly, we brought out the most members and it continues to show why we are the most well rounded team in import history.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hyyyybriiiid!!!

Comment

Hybridz:

1. Import Tuner 10th Year Anniversary Party @ Arena 101608.

2. Hybrid display and cars Setup. Thanks again to our hard working co-leaders/members/probies who continue to give 110%

3. Hybrid Lineup and Cars. We were the largest team there plus had the best spot in the house. Import Tuner showed us mad Hybrid Luv.

4. VIP balcony view of Hybrid cars and others from the event. As you can see we owned not only the night but the parking lot too.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

5. Co-Leaders/Co-Leaders In Training (From left to right: Tim, Jeff, James, Scott & Paul).

6. Hybrid Members/Hunnyz/Probies outside the club:

7. Hybrid Members/Hunnyz/Probies inside the club dancing and partying the night away. Its good to be a Hybrid.

8. Some of the women or girlfriends of our Hybrid co-leaders or members. Remember behind every good man, there is usually a good woman. From left to right is Judy, Teresa, CC, Jennifer and Joy.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

9. Scott and I drinking and chilling with the Hybrid Hunnyz, Lisa Kaye & Amber Scott, before they get on stage to represent for HHz.com. Like I said, its good to be a Hybrid

10. One of my favorite drinks as well as for some of the co-leaders/members/probies on the team..... the always good friend JACK DANIEL's No. 7.

11. Import Tuner called me to see if Hybrid Hunnyz could attend the event and be the exclusive Go Gos for their very important 10 Yr. anniversary party. HHz.com graciously accepted especially to support such an old industry friend/company who has featured countless number of Hybrid cars & Hunnyz in their magazine. Here is Lisa Kaye representing.

12. Import Tuner called me to see if Hybrid Hunnyz could attend the event and be the exclusive Go Gos for their very important 10 Yr. anniversary party. HHz.com's graciously accepted especially to support such an old industry friend/company who has featured countless number of Hybrid cars & Hunnyz in their magazine. Here is Amber Scott representing.

13. Hybrid Hunnyz, Lisa Kaye and Amber Scott, on stage doing what they do best. On the Go Gos entertaining the crowd and representing HybridHunnyz.com. Team Hybrid owning the night and showing the industry why our models are the best of the best since 1995.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

14. CC representing Team Hybrid. What a cute and beautiful girl.

15. Francesca Ferrer representing HybridHunnyz.com.

16. CC and Francesca showing Hybrid Luv.

17. Courtney Day, 1 out of the 10 hottest models of the decade according to Import Tuner who was also discovered first by Team Hybrid's Tom Ngo and I.

18. Old school girl friend of Hybrid Jocelyn (Middle), Jonathan Wong (Editor in Chief of Super Street on Right) and I (Left).

19. Courtney Day and Teresa Vong.

20. VIP models of the night working the press and all the import photographers.

HybridHunnyz.com's Abbie Ratay

Team Hybrid's CC.

Team Hybrid's Courtney Day.

HybridHunnyz.com's Sasha Singleton

21. The crowd.

22. The legendary Team Hybrid since 1995.

23. The February 2009 issue and article that came out in Import Tuner covering their 2NR10YR Anniversary Party.

Hybrid Hunnyz, Lisa Kaye @ the top left in pink.

Hybrid cars on display @ the top of the page, Team picture in the lower middle left and more Hybrid Hunnyz everywhere in pink & blue.

Hybrid Hunnyz, Lisa Kaye in pink & Amber Scott in blue.

Import Tuner wrote in February 2009 issue, pgs. 014-016 about 2NR10YR anniversary, Hollywood, Ca, "SoCal's Team Hybrid owned the event early-on, packing the club's lot full of First Place and Best of Show winning rides that you've been ogling at on our pages for the past year...."

Import Tuner wrote in February 2009 issue, pgs. 014-016 about 2NR10YR anniversary, Hollywood, Ca, "Inside, the buzz was no different. Remember last month's 10 hottest models? Yeah, well Sasha (Hybrid Hunnyz), Courtney (Hybrid Hunnyz discovered 1st by Team Hybrid), and Sunisa were there, as well as some Hybrid Hunnyz go-go-ing the main stage... The VIP list read like a "whos who" of the import industry..."

Hybridz, thank you again to all who continue to believe in the family, the Hybrid Formula, give 110% and experiencing all the benefits of being in an elite import car club who has become legendary.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

great pix! Looks like a hell of a night!

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X