No announcement yet.

Hello ALL....NorCal WRX WAGON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys sorry, yes i was getting married this weekend and havent been around. Lets see, NO WAY in hell am i putting Volk stickers on these Rotas haha... ill rock these rotas proudly. When a rim company steps up and makes a 18x10" in a 5x100 ill rock real rims.. until them i stuck with Rots. Im trying to get the exterior ready for HIN San Mateo. I have uber rare Australian WRX optional side skirts and a custom CWest grill im trying to finish up as well. Once the body is done im jumping back to the motor... the baby turbo with the tune and downpipe are gonna go for a bigger turbo set up. Thanks for the kind words ... maybe ill see some of you at HIN?

Comment

congrats on gettin married. read about it on iclub lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
        o_O
        some people did that...it was on Jay's jdm ego's blog.

but other than that...the wagon looks dope. How is sean and his stuff doing?

Comment

Thanks d... alot of suby guys have big projects on the way. I know atleast three guys doing complete tear downs and rebuilts. Should be some bad subies coming out real soon

Comment

Couple more parts came in today.
            Voltex carbon fiber rear diffuser and a Cusco rear subframe / diffuser bar to help mount it up. To my knowledge this should be the first rear diffuser custom mounted to a wagon. HOPEFULLY the rear fender flare is done this friday so i can get the wagon home, get the diffuser mounted up and ill have to settle for EGR australian sideskirts for now. Its going to be a full Voltex wagon but the sideskirts are back ordered 6-8 WEEKS, so im stuck without those =( dlouie... did you ever sell yours? if not ill take em hahaha
            Still in the box =) i love new parts

Comment

yah...i sold them....all the parts on my car were gone in like 2 weeks. haha.

um...for the rear diffuser, it should mount straight up....for a wagon..you might need different brackets.

one sides that might work, are the mature sides...

Comment

So ... no HIN for me... car is STILL in the shop... ughhhh no updates sorry

Comment

were you registered for this weekend?

Comment

Yes i was, I was supposed to show with the body shop doing the work.... the voltex front bumper is done .. as well as the front fender swap .. my super rare EGR australian side skirts are painted and on the car... but the rear fender flares took longer than expected .... so since they are taking for ever ichanged my mind and did a complete mold of the flare instead of the rivet on to give it a cleaner look. Once thats on ill get the Voltex rear diffuser on. Im HOPING to be ready for the APRIL 18th SF Japantown show now.

Comment

nice... wtf theres another show in april!?!? dammnit lol

Comment

welcome, love the wagon!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                          nice... wtf theres another show in april!?!? dammnit lol
                          LOL i know ! Mach III in San Francisco actually told me about it, its not an official show, its just the cherry blossom festival and they do a little car show with all the cars parked on the main strip there.

Originally posted by JMSD316 View Post
                          welcome, love the wagon!
                          Thank you ! She's coming along slowly

Comment

cherry blossom festival?

how is henry and andy all doing?

Comment

Yea.. Mach III told me that theres a outdoor show on April 18th.. it was supposed to the 25th and I would guess its the cherry blossom festival.
                              I havent heard from Henry lately actually D... and Andy is still being Andy .. wheel whore extreme. Two more sets of wheels on the way ahaha. Hows school going for you?

Comment

Quick update: Took my car out of the shop it was at and took it to my normal shop i usually go to. Heres how the rims poked before the body work
                                Before

And heres how it looks now. Its almost done... as you can see in the first pic.. its a BIG pull , a pancake flat roll and then the pull has a baby flare to it. The first pic... look at where the bumper should meet the fender and even at the angle you can see how far its pulled. In the second pic you see.. basically no camber.. so that 18x10 +32 is gonna squeeze in there just fine ! Should have the car out of the shop, Voltex rear diffuser installed and a nice alignment by next week.....

As of now

Comment

Working...
                                X