nice

Comment

lookin really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
        nice
        +1

Comment

And heres the ALMOST finished product... body work is done .. just needs a fresh coat of paint ! After they beat the hell out of the quarter, they hand remade the quarter (including the old body line) to line up and match the rear bumper. Compare the before picture with the body line to the new pic. Basically they made it look stock... but its just about an inch wider =) i think she came out pretty good. Ill get new pics up once the paint is on... i get an alignement and all my Voltex stuff on the car !

Comment

coming out nicely man

Comment

A few new shots. She gets an alignement and the 18x10"s tomorrow. I had to take them off so i didnt eat up the new quarter. Voltex bumper is at the house as well as the Voltex rear diffuser. Should get those on this weekend. So heres how she sits... looks stock ! hard to tell its an inch thicker.

Comment

looks good man!

Comment

alright.. well shes back from the alignment and rims and stance are set. Heres how she sits now... Voltex bumper is getting touched up.. hopefully its done today !

Comment

looking damn good!!!!!!!!

Comment

Finally got her home ! Voltex bumper is on !

Comment

oooooo too sexxyyyy

Comment

A few new pictures. We actually got the Voltex diffuser to fit ! NOT AN EASY FIT ! all custom.

Last edited by Shagon Wagon; 05-09-2009, 05:08 PM.

Comment

damn looks so fucking good.

Comment

A couple of new updates. New rims ... 18x10 + 30 SVN R (biggest rims ever on any subaru wagon) Also, ive moved on to the interior, installed a Vertex 330mm 10th anniversary deep dish steering wheel, WorksBell Rapfix II quick release as well as a WorksBell Splash short hub. Also found a Vertex shift knob to match the steering wheel. Im also in the process of changing over all the pillars to black with a matching black suede headliner. Im trying to get a few more interior things done before HIN Pleasanton.

Comment

Originally posted by Shagon Wagon View Post
                                ... 18x10 + 30 SVN R (biggest rims ever on any subaru wagon)
                                That's how you stand out, that is how you set the trend and not follow!
                                I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Working...
                                X