• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i grew up with Julie haha.

Comment

Originally posted by betoisonfiire View Post
      i grew up with Julie haha.
      Julie Nguyen or Julie Han. If it is Julie Han, she ended up dating then marrying one of our retired Hybrid members.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
      "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Hybridz, Friends and Guests:

Happy Holidays 2008 from all of us here @ Team Hybrid & HybridHunnyz.com. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Give yourself, your friend(s) or loved one(s) a subscription to www.HybridHunnyz.com! What better way to keep you or that special someone warm all day & all night long. Lana Lopez & Jacqueline Angara are two fine examples and waiting for you inside HybridHunnyz.com.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

^oh yeah...lana baby...but damn, both are hot...

Comment

I saw Lana's roast beef curtains and brown starfish

Comment

^always ruining it...lol...

Comment

^Not if he proves it. lol

Comment

^ooooo +1

Comment

go to her website and see for urselves lol. she's freaky!

Comment

^so you paid for membership?!...if so, show us some love and let us take a peek...lol...

Comment

Hybridz:

Since launching in January 2007, HybridHunnyz.com has had 734,403 visits and customers worldwide. Our models are some of the import industry finest. We will be celebrating our 2 yrs anniversary in the near future.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Team Hybrid:

Happy 14th Year Anniversary from all of us here @ www.HybridHunnyz.com. What an accomplishment! What a success story! What can't Team Hybrid do?

Hunnyz luv...

Comment

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Today is www.HybridHunnyz.com 2 Year Anniversary. What started as an idea I had in 1995 to call our own models that I brought to the import car competitions has turned into a business 2 years ago. Not knowing how long this would last, we are now here @ the 2 year mark and I have to thank not only our photographer, Aaron Foklok and the beautiful Hunnyz, but Team Hybrid, the members (Mike Lin, Dustin Schulze, Scott Dean, John Rhee, Eric Lam and Steven Starr) who helped behind the scenes and our supporters worldwide. Truly appreciate it and we would not be able to last another day if it were not for all of you.

Look for new Hybrid Hunnyz to debut and/or work with us in 2009 as well as our big party in Hollywood, Ca on 02/20/09 @ "The Highlands" w/ Sasha Singleton and Lisa Kaye on the Go Gos representing HybridHunnyz.com.

Nikita Esco & Natalia Marie would also like to thank all of you too.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

www.HybridHunnyz.com - www.Pasnation.Pasmag.com

Hybridz:

I'm proud to announce my strong relationship with Performance Auto & Sound Magazine has allowed me to work out a deal where www.HybridHunnyz.com is advertised on www.pasnation.pasmag.com 24/7 and visited by people all over the world. With our solid resume of discovering 1st and working with import industry finest-most well known models, it allows me to continue to lead by example, innovate, to be "first" to set the standard esp. in setting ourselves apart from all the other teams out there and work with some of the best import industry partners.

Our www.HybridHunnyz.com banner will be part of their on going advertising rotation.

Here is a screen print of our banner on www.pasnation.pasmag.com opening page.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

It's 5am. Good Morning! Hope you enjoyed waking up or going to work seeing these two beautiful Hybrid Hunnyz, Joanna Aimme and Sasha Singleton on your computer screen.

Comment

Working...
                                X