Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hybrid Hunnyz - WWW.HYBRIDHUNNYZ.COM

Hybridz, Friends and Guests:

Happy Holidays 2007 from all of us here @ Team Hybrid & HybridHunnyz.com. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Give yourself, your friend(s) or loved one(s) a subscription to www.HybridHunnyz.com! What better way to keep you or that special someone warm all day & all night long. NikKita Esco & Natalia Marie are two fine examples and waiting for you inside HybridHunnyz.com.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

DragongurlTC

Smile Hybrid Hunnys

The Models are gorgeous keep up the good work let me borrow one for my car soon.

KIT

Lora

DragongurlTC

IS300eR
    ^they sure fit well together. ha

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

www.HybridHunnyz.com 1 Year Anniversary Party on January 19, 2008 @ Club V20, Long Beach. What an up and coming 3 day weekend we are all going to have esp. with our very own Hunnyz Jeri Lee & Joanna Aimee on the go go's all night long!

For guest list, please email teamhybrid@aol.com

http://hybridhunnyz.com/events.htm

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

VipdOut
    omg...

betoisonfiire
    i grew up with Julie haha.

Quote Originally Posted by betoisonfiire View Post
    i grew up with Julie haha.
    Julie Nguyen or Julie Han. If it is Julie Han, she ended up dating then marrying one of our retired Hybrid members.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Hybridz, Friends and Guests:

Happy Holidays 2008 from all of us here @ Team Hybrid & HybridHunnyz.com. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Give yourself, your friend(s) or loved one(s) a subscription to www.HybridHunnyz.com! What better way to keep you or that special someone warm all day & all night long. Lana Lopez & Jacqueline Angara are two fine examples and waiting for you inside HybridHunnyz.com.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Francis
    ^oh yeah...lana baby...but damn, both are hot...

Jeff D
    I saw Lana's roast beef curtains and brown starfish