This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hybridz:

Tomorrow is when SEMA 2009 officially opens to the public. Remember to visit all the beautiful Hybrid Hunnyz that will be @ various booths @ the show. Lastly, remember to have your Hybrid license plate/frame as that is the key to their heart esp. when you want to capture a Kodak moment.

"May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Hybridz, Friends and Guests:

Happy Holidays 2009 from all of us here @ Team Hybrid & HybridHunnyz.com. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Give yourself, your friend(s) or loved one(s) a subscription to www.HybridHunnyz.com! What better way to keep you or that special someone warm all day & all night long. Elle Navarro who is currently on this season VH1's For The Love of Ray J 2 is a fine example and waiting for you inside HybridHunnyz.com.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Team Hybrid:

Happy 15th Year Anniversary from all of us here @ www.HybridHunnyz.com. What a milestone accomplishment! Many believed this day would never happen! What an incredible success story! What can't Team Hybrid do?

Hybrid luv 4 ever!!!

Comment

Hybridz, Friends and Guests:

Today is HHz.com anniversary. Happy 3rd Year Anniversary from all of us here @ www.HybridHunnyz.com. Thanks again to all our supporters worldwide.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Do you miss them? Hybrid Hunnyz Lisa Kaye and Sasha Singleton.

Comment

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Their coming... highly demanded... highly desired... highly fantasized... well, your wait is over. Hybrid Hunnyz - new debuts & familiar faces come SpoCom, LBC on 07/18/10 @ the Team Hybrid Booth (Hall C).

Comment

2011 HHz: "Behind every vision, there's an inspiration."

Comment

james what going on with the website? i clicked on it and its something else

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyincali View Post
                    james what going on with the website? i clicked on it and its something else
                    HybridHunnyz.com was live and well for 3 years. Today, Hybrid Hunnyz is what we call our models which has been live and well for 16+ years and going strong.

If you are trying to visit HHz.com, this means you want to see some more of our work and sexy content. I know some of you miss it esp. the public. I have received messages over it. So since we are having a killer 4th qtr. esp. in the number of Hybrid Cars that will be shot and printed in major magazines, it is only fitting for me to release a few more pictures of our beautiful hunnyz from HHz.com.

Comment

Hybridz:

Happy 17th Year Anniversary from all of us here @ Hybrid Hunnyz. What another major milestone achievement! In 2012, Hybrid Hunnyz from the past and present will continue to be an intrical part not only Team Hybrid Family, car shows but especially, for all the fans of our models out there worldwide.

Comment

Hybridz:

17+ years ago, Hybrid Hunnyz was born and created out of innovation which has lead to the discovery of the import scenes most sought after models as well as defined our industry. At Motion, I will be bring back 1 of those models which I personally discovered 17+ years ago as well as be bring a lineup of import models (esp. new ones) at a total number which we have done & scene since over 15+ years ago and esp. during the HIN days. It's going to be epic like I said on 05/08 in my news update.

Hybrid Hunnyz in 1995:

Hybrid Hunnyz in 2012 (a sneak peak):

Hybridzzz & Hunnyzzz continue to be everywhere!

Comment

Man we need to be posting in this area more!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X