CRX vs ___

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRX vs ___

So I didn't kill the guy.. But here's my interesting story. This took place around 9:20PM, in my CRX. What's in it? Wouldn't you like to know (:

Anyways. I dropped my cousin off. But on the way to his house, we see a few cops, right? So I take that into consideration and drive speed limit. As soon as I drop him off, I brace myself for anyone willing to race. So at this rather decent straightaway (Victory, heading west) in front of Pierce, I come to a red light. As I sit there watching the cars go past, I see some nice blue HIDs coming from behind. What's this? Oh, it's a BMW! I look across and give him a sinister smile, his pitbull sitting in the passenger seat, looking at me like fresh meat. So the light turns green and I creep through 1st gear slowly, then on to second gear.. then onto 3rd. I'm at 3K RPM ready to downshift into 2nd, the moment he decides to punch it. He doesn't, and we're fast approaching another red light. Now, I'm sure he's had a chance to listen to my car, and looks towards the left the moment I look at him. He's looking at the lights.. hmm, does he want to race? The light drops to yellow and I'm at 3K with the handbrake up and feathering the clutch and gas. The light turns green, he punches it. I was ready for action. I grip the pavement and launch, using the technique a friend of mine had taught me. I run through 1st gear, with him at my side. I then shift into 2nd, and I'm slowly pulling away. I'm listening to the roaring of our engines when I hear him drop down a gear. Sounds like he's got a sequential transmission, guess he likes letting the computer do most of the work. Anyways, I'm now in third gear, when I'm thinking about the consequences of being caught, crashing and burning, and of course the poor dog who's sitting in the passenger's seat. So I let off, and he jumps into my lane, hazards flashing. I catch a glimpse of the M5 badge and smile. At the next light we give each other the thumbs up and we head our separate directions. Now, I'm wondering what would have really happened if I hadn't have let off.. Damn. PIGPHOBIA sucks.

lolol, u must be proud... im sure he just sucked at driving... unless u got something built under the hood that's an m5 eater

Comment

I'm sure he sucked at driving

Now, if I could have a go with someone with some experience behind the wheel.. that would be great (:

As for, "..something under the hood that's an m5 eater..", I can honestly say I have a few hamsters running on an excercise wheel, which powers my car.

Comment

'couple of hamsters running on an exercise wheel'....two hamsters for 1 wheel? lol

f/i?

Comment