Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Super Street December 2008

Hybridz:

Congratulations to Paul Gongora and his 2006 Mitsubishi EVO IX for appearing in a full 6 page feature in Super Street Magazine December 2008 issue, pgs 042-047, plus a cameo on the cover. The article is very well written about building straight-forward/well executed cars and the excellent photography really brings out the PPG Wineberry Candy Paint. Super Street said, "When shifting through the sea of EVOs at this year's Nisei festival, this purple-to-pink flowpping IX stood out llike a sore thumb." Paul said, "I learned a lot patience not only in my team life, but in my personal life." Team Hybrid cars has been setting trends for the past decade but we also teach our members to be trend setters not only in our team but in their personal life as well.

This is the last issue of the year for Super Street as well as for all the other magazines out there. This year has truly been remarkable in every way and wait till you see the re-done and new project cars we are building that will be coming out soon esp. for the 2009 show/race schedule w/ our title sponsor BFG/Michelin. Looks like we will hit the 15 year mark and be the oldest, finest and best overall team in the nation.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

nice .. Congrats once again Paul

Comment

congrats once again Paul

Comment

hyyyybrid!!

Comment

I saw the magazine today in person. That's a bad ass car. Congrats on making it on there. Hopefully ill make it too someday.

Comment

Thanks man i appreciate it alot . . .. just keep your mind focused on what you want and remember to be creative and im sure your hard work will pay off . . . . .

Comment

and remember to throw lots of money at it

congrats my friend

Comment

good shit

Comment

congrats paul!

Comment

congrats once again.....

Comment

congrats paul car looks sick.

Comment

Congratz PAUL DADDY..

Comment

Yes, 08 was freaking phoenominal for the import scene! The type of stuff dreams are made of!

Comment

Working...
                          X