Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Hybrid - Something Special is Coming...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go Chapman! very impressive!

Comment

Awesome Stuff

Ahh, we finally have a home page again...after 7 years!!! haha

Propers to Eric Lam for getting this project started and going through various templates and other tedious technical details in order to help us produce a quality website we deserves.

James, your content updates and behind the doors guidance have propelled this snail and now we're at full boost!! Boostin at 2 bars baybeee!!

Chapman, good stuff on finalizing the product...you have our full support.

I know that we all have a full plate when it comes to life and family obligations. Selfless acts such as the above mentioned (and countless others made by all you reading of; taking pictures, attending events, doing training, volunteering, and etc, etc.) have been the crux of the Team's strength.

Approaching our Team's 14th years in the game, we have evolved from a small bond of friendship originating from Oxnard; radiating from the 818 to develop as a lasting organization - complete with members, probies, and leaders to manage our Team as we solidify our legacy in the annals of time.

I couldn't be more proud of what what we've accomplished in 2008...there are just too many things to name, too many people to credit. So we credit the "Hybrid" way, and its philosophy which drives us to; innovate, dedicate, and have passion for the Team and for the scene.

I am sure that some of you have been touched by the love shown...Let us yet again continue our humble posture as we continue to be the one and only Team Hybrid.

Once again, great job EVERYONE for getting the website on its way. I luv it!

Comment

Very impressive site!

Comment

Hybridz:

Thanks for all the kind comments given to Eric and I and esp. the man behind all this, Chapman Chan. He has truly done something that has been haunting our team for a decade now. We are finally complete. I can finally say this without an exception now which is "Everything we touch turns into gold." For members and co-leaders on this team who have been with us for over 5+ years knows exactly the trials and tribulations we have had over this. I won't go into details because that is the past and presently, our future looks even brighter.

We have had almost 200 visits and looking @ the worldwide site meter, we have had visits from people all over the US and some parts of Europe already. This is all happening just in our 1st day after launch. Chapman will be making banner exchanges as well as market our site via myspace and etc. If all of you can do your part and help market our website or include it in your signature on the various forums you are registered with that would be much appreciated. Everyone, please start spreading the word.

Chapman will continue to update esp. the news, events, media coverage, events recap and the members section. He will be posting up instructions soon so all of you can help in getting your name/section to come alive. Chapman has also added some YouTube videos in the Hybrid Hunnyz section and I'm sure there will be more to come. The feature car and hunnyz will be updated next month. Lastly, if any of you have any nice pics of your car that you want us to consider using for the slide show opening of our webpage, please send to [email protected].

ps. Chapman Chan, we thank you again. This means so much to us esp. me that you do not know how thankful we are for finally making this dream come true.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
          "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Thank you everyone for their great comments on the site.

Thank you Eric for creating the server, the host, idk what it's called, but the technical stuff.

Thank you James for providing the pics, contents, and overall a second pair of eyes.

Like Jame said, if you guys can put the website link in your signatures on the various forums you're active in, it would greatly help promote the website. I'll create some sort of banner as well to be placed in bulletins on myspace/facebook pages.

Hybrid luv,

Chap

Comment

good job chapman! It looks pretty much like what Eric showed us but with a black background and some extra content. looks great!

Comment

Chapman:

Good job updating the member section today w/ all the names of probies we have from all chapters.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

If your name is missing from the members page, lmk.

Comment

Thank you Thank you

Comment

Chapman:

Good job updating the news section w/ the record breaking Chinatown Showoff 2008 event and branching off the media coverage into years 2006-2009. Keep the updates coming...

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

looks good fellas...props to chapman

Comment

Chapman:

We have finally hit 1000+ visits and good job on updating our site w/ the following information. Keep it up.

11/26: choice for light/dark version of site above Weekly Poll

12/02: event recaps on past V20 parties

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

^^Made it homepage on my laptop..

Comment

Looking real good Chapman. I hope being the new Team Hybrid photographer....eventually the whole member's section will be filled with pictures of the Member and the car as well. I'll have to talk to James more about it and see if I can come down for a full all out photoshoot for any Hybridz who can make it that weekend.

Comment

^^what weekend?? TOM?

Comment

Working...
                                X