• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EP3_Br3EZE View Post
    Interesting, do tell?
    haha you woulda known if you came to a show

Comment

Originally posted by coredump View Post
      I think Scott is a tad bit mad at some biker who took out the side of his car.
      Hell yeah I am....and anyone else with morals like his. Careless, irresponsible, cowards. This fucktard is worse than the loser that hit me. The dude was actually doing shit correctly, he just didn't stop after he fucked up. This pussy actually does that shit on purpose. There is no place on our team for this kind of behavior, blatant recklessness and intentional harm to private property, which in this case is a felony. I don't want some fucking bike with our name on it pulling shit like this and making us look like a bunch of Ruff Ryder Thugs.
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
        haha you woulda known if you came to a show

Word. Everybody knows the story. You didn't even notice at Phillips Tire event?
        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

I even know the story plus some extra

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
            Hell yeah I am....and anyone else with morals like his. Careless, irresponsible, cowards. This fucktard is worse than the loser that hit me. The dude was actually doing shit correctly, he just didn't stop after he fucked up. This pussy actually does that shit on purpose. There is no place on our team for this kind of behavior, blatant recklessness and intentional harm to private property, which in this case is a felony. I don't want some fucking bike with our name on it pulling shit like this and making us look like a bunch of Ruff Ryder Thugs.
            nah dont be so hard on Ian, I am sure he is very responsible almost all of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
              Word. Everybody knows the story. You didn't even notice at Phillips Tire event?
              Haha naw when I was at P. Tires, I just walked a little and played Poker thinking all is well. Hey at least your G is coo now

Comment

he just needs his mirrors... but damn dude... crazy biking...

Comment

just to give you guys a better picture of trafiic; its a four lane streach that goes to six. the six lane traffic is mainly slow moving traffic comming on the 680/280. it was scatterd traffic not a heavy pack. so basicly we were weaving though traffic not splitting.

i also want to clear this up. i cruse at 90 and i do obey the CVC (California Viehicle Code) i only slpit at 35. further more where i said i close peoples mirrors, i only do that to people i know and ride with. i dont do this with other strangers.

again scott, i'm going to appoligise on behalf of the HARLEY rider just as i did at san mateo; and would like to clarify we are two different types of riders.

beleave me i have been through a hit and run on my bike where a truck hit my back tire and spun me around. my insurence coverd nothing.
                  Last edited by AlexianRamos; 06-13-2007, 09:02 PM. Reason: Spelling heh...

Comment

Originally posted by AlexianRamos View Post
                    beleave me i have been through a hit and run on my bike where a truck hit my back tire and spun me around. my insurence coverd nothing.
                    Well good to see your alive

Comment

sound crazy dude...deff would not do that in my car haha but the accord meh!

Comment

Working...
                      X