X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am not sure ahah ill ask him when i see him wednesday xD

Comment

Originally posted by KRUNKEE View Post
      i think sandwiching krunkee is funner :] xD!!
      you want to be sandwhiched??

lol jk

Comment

Welcome Vic

Comment

Still about and around but havent made the plunge to join yet. I went to a meeting and liked what I saw, just my cars currently in the garage waiting for new tires now. Hope to get her out soon. Im still down for a starbucks run !!!

Comment

Originally posted by aliasvfx View Post
            Still about and around but havent made the plunge to join yet. I went to a meeting and liked what I saw, just my cars currently in the garage waiting for new tires now. Hope to get her out soon. Im still down for a starbucks run !!!
            wooord, we haven't had a starbucks run for a while but i'll post up in this thread if something like that comes up

Comment

welcome.
              I am so down for more starbucks

Comment

Originally posted by JdmGtDriver View Post
                welcome.
                I am so down for more starbucks
                LOL... you're really thirsty for starbucks. As I told your from the other thread my boy Patient......

Comment

I am also kind of impatient. I want you guys to see the future Hybrid cars

Comment

Originally posted by JdmGtDriver View Post
                    I am also kind of impatient. I want you guys to see the future Hybrid cars
                    Future Hybrid cars?? Must be nice, but like I said, Be patient and the Team will get to you on that one. There will be more events out there where you can show off your car to us and Hope you got the face to mingle with the members. Right now since you got lotsa time in your hands, gather the information about pleasanton. Take days off ahead of time. Help with logistics and come to the show. Then...... The team will see.

Comment

Working...
                    X