Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid Hunnyz - Candace Pittman aka. Candy Lane or Candace

Hybridz:

Candace Pittman aka. Candy Lane or Candace, is the newest Hybrid Hunnyz and we are the first import team to discover and work with her. She came highly recommended by Sasha Singleton and Lisa Kaye. Candace is Import Tuner's January 2009 cover model and she has also worked as a spokesmodel for Falken Tires @ SEMA 2008. Now, this new high profile model has crossed paths with Team Hybrid and she represented/worked it beautifully @ our Hybrid Winter Wonderland Christmas Party "Round 8" @ V20, Long Beach on 12/06/08. After 13+ years, we continue to know how to discover and work with the best of the best first.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Hybridz:

Congratulations to our newest Hybrid Hunnyz, Candace Pittman for making Import Tuner January 2009 Cover Model, pgs. 088-092 in the feature article titled, "Blonde Ambition." I just launched this newest discovery this weekend on the go go @ V20 representing HybridHunnyz.com and now, here she is as IT January 2009 Cover Model. What a great way to ring in the new year!

Looks like Hybridzzz and Hunnyzzz will be everywhere once again in 2009.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

my house is open for this model

Comment

My fav so far.. had to say that..

Comment

Originally posted by Penguin View Post
          my house is open for this model
          so your house is not open to minorities? fucked up man.

Comment

Originally posted by coredump View Post
            so your house is not open to minorities? fucked up man.
            his house is not open to fugliness..u should b happy that he even lets u inside buddy ayyeeeee

hhahaha jk jk Eric, u know we luvars j00

Comment

Happy Holidays from one of my best & favorite 2009 discoveries aka. January 2009 Import Tuner Cover Model, Candace Pittman. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Comment

Working...
              X