• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denny's free Grand slam

6am - 2pm

www.dennys.com

nice

Comment

not worth it. a grand slam is like what...5 bucks? from what ive been reading and hearing, the waits are 1.5-2hrs for a 5 dollar meal lol. people have been lining up since eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarly in the AM. i wanted to go, but i checked out 2 local denny's with lines out into the parking lot...

sucks cuz i'm hungry lol

Comment

I drove by a Denny's in Newport Beach on my way to a meeting and it wasn't busy. I would say about half full, not too bad here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
          not worth it. a grand slam is like what...5 bucks? from what ive been reading and hearing, the waits are 1.5-2hrs for a 5 dollar meal lol. people have been lining up since eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarly in the AM. i wanted to go, but i checked out 2 local denny's with lines out into the parking lot...

sucks cuz i'm hungry lol
          Shit you live next to me, so..... damn.
          I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

I picked up one in Mira Mesa and one in Poway.

Comment

there is a denny's right next to are hotel and the line was all the way out into the parking lot

Comment

Mary Anne said you can get an IOU for a free one...

Comment

it wasn't worth the wait...but then again can't beat free food especially after you got laid-off again...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff D View Post
                    Mary Anne said you can get an IOU for a free one...
                    yeah 1000 people per restaraunt i believe get an IOU if u dont wanna wait. and another 500 people will get coupons I think

Comment

I went to 2, one was next to motels...that didn't work out, went to another and no line ftw!

Comment

Great campaign to get rid of all that old food that was out of refrigeration during that Dennys transportation crisis last week!

Comment

Originally posted by Kunani View Post
                          Great campaign to get rid of all that old food that was out of refrigeration during that Dennys transportation crisis last week!

Comment

Originally posted by Kunani View Post
                            They're actually going to have a commercial in the future stating that they're bankrupt and thanks the consumer of getting rid of the food and save them money for disposal...LOL...funny, cuz I was guilty of taking advantage of this...

Comment

Working...
                            X