No announcement yet.

Street Fighter IV (PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FEI-LONG = Return of a Dragon!!! WOO-TAAAAHHHHH!!! Been missing him since SFA III !!

Srsly, that game is ol' School hard!

Comment

yeah seth can be a little dumb to control,when ifirst started the game i was getting my ass kicked big time and other people keep challenge me online constantly and also get my but kicked,so i decide to turn off the online matches until i get better so i been playing it for the last few week since it came out i been doing a lot of those challenge modes: time attacks,survival and specially the trial because you learn the moves and combos from other caracterers and with the time attacks you learn how to speed your attacks,belive me do those for a little while then come back and play in normal mode and you will thjink is actually the easiest mode,after that i did finish the game in hardest mode which is not easy specially seth,once you learn all this get into master akuma,s movements and you will just kick ass easy when you play online,couple guys request me to be their friends because i let them have so bad they where very impressed

any xbox playa??? hit me up "Damian666Robin" or "Robin666Damian" dont ask me about the 666 lol....

Comment

k so we all exited about street fighter 4,how about resident evil 5? ,we just reserve ours,the red edition xbox 360 with the resident evil 5 included in it someone please buy an xbox and play along he he

Comment

oh man RE5 i played demo on PS3.... its hard to control and aim etc.... :/ I still prefer to play 1st person shooting on PC

Comment

yeah i been playing the demo on the xbox and so far i just have not been able to finish both chapters he he,i am like you too where the buttons are hard to control and memorize,we will prob have to change remote set ups once we get the game

Comment

soo hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
                soo hard.
                stick to CoD. double XP points this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff D View Post
                  stick to CoD. double XP points this weekend
                  i leveled last night lol. went 23:2 rolling around in a tank lol

Comment

my lovely gf got it for me this past weekend... i love the game but its hella hard

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                      my lovely gf got it for me this past weekend... i love the game but its hella hard
                      paul, whats ur ps3 ID?

Comment

SF4 is dope...

dlouie87

add me!

Comment

yeah boy we got it resident evil last night at 12 in game crazy yeap yeap,console looks sick all red with red controller i guess i wont be touching this cool new toy until the end of all the HIN movement lol

Comment

finally bought this game for $30 bucks new @ BB lol
                            add me up: Olah29

Comment

Originally posted by Olah View Post
                              finally bought this game for $30 bucks new @ BB lol
                              add me up: Olah29
                              PS3 or 360?

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaTT View Post
                                PS3 or 360?
                                oops, ps3

Comment

Working...
                                X