Best Kill Story Ever *poor car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Kill Story Ever *poor car

Well its kinda long so here is the sparknotes version.

I've always appreciated a nice car. So i see this 2004ish Mustang SVT Cobra at the stop light. Im currently 2 cars behind but i can hear that baby purr so i squeeze in trying to just get a better drool at the thing. At the time i had a (1994 acura gsr fully built for race) My car looked stock outside aside from the spoon wheels but at the time i was all about speed. So i finally got next to him and he turns over and being the cocky typical guy he says,
    "You aint got shit ricer!" So having the reputation that i had on the streets with my baby i decited to have some fun. I gunned it and slowed down teasing the guy. He finally gave in and we raced down the street. (NIGHT TIME NOT TOO MANY CARS) We were coming apoun a red light i was about 4 cars in front and i said, well he already lost so why keep going. He didnt stop, he wanted more. I was already stopping when i see a van about to cross the intersection. The man in the van saw/hear the car and decided to stop. The punk kid slammed on his breaks completely losing all controll going sideways untill he ran up a curb, ran into some bushes and hit a parked car. He hit another stang.. haha. I waited of course to see if he was ok and when i saw him come out and yell,
    "FU** FU** FU**" I knew it was time to leave.

Moral of the story.. Never underestimate a honda. :-)

But those times are behind me now. Now i just enjoy the competition there was with shows and the closed tracks up in willow springs and fontana raceway.

damn sucks for that poor cobra..i had the same one...they are incredible cars..but put a shitty driver behind the wheel and trouble will come..

Comment

Working...
    X