No announcement yet.

Team Hybrid - My Apologies 042409

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hybridz: Sorry for the lack of updates recently. Been very busy lately, but still doing big things behind the scenes. Trust me. You guys will soon continue to see, witness and for some of you, experience why we are still the best overall out there.
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Sorry gentlemen lately I too have been pretty busy but I check the forum everyday! Life after college is different when you are given a career soon right after. Not necessarily given.. More like earned like most of the things in my life. But I'm making room still for you all

Comment

Hybridz:

Been very busy behind the scenes not only for the team but also, my family business. I was able to take a welcome breather from work to not only attend Import Showoff, Nisei this past weekend, but also, get together with some Hybridz and friends for a pre-birthday dinner. Thank you for the luv as well as the many bottles of Soju, desserts and signing the Happy Birthday song twice. Lastly, just happy everyone got home safely as well.

Comment

HAPPY B-DAY JAMES!!!! Aka "Mija" 8/17!!!!!

Comment

On 05/07/11, Saturday, I attended Eric Chen's wedding. Eric was part of Team Hybrid aka. 805 Side, Oxnard/Ventura/Thousand Oaks Chapter for 5-6 years and a close friend of mine for over a decade. During this period in our deep & rich history, many of Eric's friends joined and became part of our close Hybrid Family.

Congrats Sharon and Eric Chen!

From left to right, myself, Eric Chen, Sharon Chen, Quan Dinh and Mike Lin.

From left to right, Mike Lin, Pam Lin (Pregnant w/ 1st Lin-Hybrid Baby), Mimi Dinh aka. Hybrid Hunny and myself.

Retired Hybrid Members still riding with class on their wedding day. All our Hybrid teachings & influences were not in vain. Rolls Royce baby.

More classic Hybrid reunions to come esp. next week!

Comment

How did I miss the pix from the Piggy Place? Drank too much I think.
              I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Big Co-Leader reunion/dinner tonight in Beverly Hills & K-Town. Our VP, Wayne Chen, has flew in from Taiwan and all the old-school co-leaders as well as a few close friends will be with us tonight. May we continue to grow together in life as well... Tonight is further proof of this philosophy. As leaders, we continue to not only do forward thinking & innovating, but also, forward doing & bonding.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                  Big Co-Leader reunion/dinner tonight in Beverly Hills & K-Town. Our VP, Wayne Chen, has flew in from Taiwan and all the old-school co-leaders as well as a few close friends will be with us tonight. May we continue to grow together in life as well... Tonight is further proof of this philosophy. As leaders, we continue to not only do forward thinking & innovating, but also, forward doing & bonding.
                  Here are the pics from the reunion. Great times and we sure know how to eat, drink & drive very beautiful, expensive cars. Glad to see so many present and past Hybridz doing so well. Another one is coming soon! Another Hybrid brother is coming back from Taiwan!

The Original Co-Leaders (Wayne: VP, Robert: Events, James: President/Founder, Em: HR)

Wayne & I. OG's continuing to stand on our own feet. Doing what was & for me is needed to bring Team Hybrid to where it is today and also, in our own personal & business lives.

Em & I. Em, the Shakespeare of Hybrid and one of the most dedicated/passionate/hardcore/trusting leaders esp. though the hardest of times. Now, we celebrate the fruits of our labor and friendship.

Yuri and Robert. Robert, another one of the most dedicated/passionate/hardcore/trusting leaders esp. though the hardest of times. Now, we celebrate the fruits of our labor & friendship and hopefully, your wedding day with Yuri.

Team Hybrid's Kandy Red-Super Charged-Accord V6 still lives! Timeless classic built by our VP, Wayne Chen.

Comment

it makes me sad to see show cars collecting dust like that

Comment

I'm surprised that the tires still have air.
                      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Another Hybrid brother has landed from Taiwan! Another co-leader reunion and friends dinner is scheduled for tomorrow night in Beverly Hills & K-Town. Most importantly, more Hybrid Luv for one another and enjoying the close relationships created from our legendary team!

Comment

Here are the pics from the latest Taipei back to LA reunion with Johnny as the guest of honor (pics courtesy of Johnny).

Comment

Hybridz: Sorry for the lack of updates esp. on some of the big news and opportunities that have come our way. I am though working with a few of you on a one on one level.

Been very busy lately, but still doing big things behind the scenes. Trust me. You guys will soon continue to see, witness and for some of you, experience why we are still the best overall out there.

Comment

Working...
                            X