Team Hybrid - My Apologies 042409

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hybridz:

JD and I miss all of you too. Return date has been RSVP and without further ado esp. w/ work, I'll be flying back in about a week in style in business class (why in style, I'll let you all know in person the good personal news and what I did here for the last 3+ months for my work). The first week I'm back, I plan on continuing to make all your Hybrid wishes and/or dreams come true. We are already back on top being the #1 import team again. With that in mind, the first day I'm back, we have a photoshoot with Import Tuner then heading to met with BFGoodrich for our special preview of their new website, "Nation of Go," then during the 1st week, we have 2-3 high end Hybrid parties (Level 3/Heat Ultra Lounge/CS) to attend then ending the week w/ a Meguiar's training/meeting. Thereafter, I plan on resting and sleeping the following week because we will be making even more import news and continue to make more history come October/November. See you all soon!
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Hybridz:

Yesterday was my first day back to the US and we are already doing big things. Right when I got off the plane @ LAX, I headed to downtown LA for another Import Tuner feature photoshoot then headed to Toyota/Scion International HQ for the BFGoodrich Nation of Go Tour execlusive preview and 2010 sponsorship meeting. Lots more to do and execute so stayed tuned!

ps. Thanks for all those that showed up yesterday (LV/SD/SoCal) and all the warm welcomes back.

Comment

Welcome home James!

Comment

Hybridz:

Today marks my 1 month being back in the US, but I maybe leaving again to China. Regardless, we have entered the 4th and last quarter of the 2009 race/show season. Just reflecting on all that has happened esp. the last 3-4 months, I cannot be more proud of how far we come and continue to re-invent ourselves.

1. At the moment, do you know that we are featured and/or printed in almost all the major import magazines? We are in Import Tuner, Super Street, Performance Auto & Sound, DSport, Honda Tuning & etc. This is amazing results and this is only a fraction of what we have done and will continue to do.
          2. We have done 2 more high end club events since I have been back @ Level 3 & Heat plus more are in the works.
          3. We have shot 2-3 major feature articles & more in the pipeline to be shot in the near future.
          4. We have completed another Team feature article in a major import magazine set to be released this year.
          5. We have pleased BFG so much with our 2009 performance that we were invited to their special preview of Nation of Go as well as being featured as a stop & website feature on their tour across the nation.
          6. We have cars tracking and some pushing 500+ whp esp. one pushing 742awhp.
          7. We have cars confirmed to go to SEMA 2009.
          8. We have picked up a new sponsor, WP Pro and we are looking great to renew our team sponsorships with BFG and Meguiar's in 2010.
          9. We have debuted @ a special event (pictures coming soon) and also, in the works new Hybrid cars set to debut in 2010.
          10. We are the #1 import team once again. Thanks to all the members that supported, those that competed @ Nisei and all the behind the scenes work by the co-leaders/directors to make this victory so sweet!

Whether I'm in the US, China or wherever in this world, I know the team will continue to perform @ a high level. Just look at what we have done in the last 3-4 months or better yet, all the things that has happened in the last 30 days since I have been back. If this is not enough, just sit back and review our almost 15 years history esp. all the memories, pictures, events, awards, magazines/dvd's/online features, sponsorships, hunnyz and all the things Team Hybrid has innovated and/or accomplished 1st. Truly amazing, remarkable and highly impossible to duplicate or even match. I will continue to do all I can to support each and everyone of you just like I did in China the last 3-4 months and esp. over all these years, but I will do it as long as we continue to rock true import team. Enjoy every moment and have fun esp. with all that is coming. Not only #1 again baby, but ending the year #1 as we head into our 15th year anniversary!

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Apologies once again. My boss needs me back ASAP so I'm on my way to LAX heading back to China. I was going to leave with some parting gifts for the team, but I am running out of time so I have to share the gifts with all of you a few days after I land in China this coming week. But we did big things yesterday, not only taking home 2 trophies with 4 cars @ Formula D/Jtuned in Irwindale (non-mandatory), but we also have another Hybrid car confirmed for SEMA 2009 and completed the photoshoot for the poster that will be passed out @ SEMA 2009. I have the behind the scenes pictures since I had a special invite to attend. Lastly, to put the cherry on top of what happened this weekend, when I was Formula D yesterday and walking by the PAS booth, the PAS events director gave me a special "Rides Edition - Enthusiast Issue" that will not be released to the public until 2 weeks later or around SEMA which will also be on news stands for 3 months (January 31, 2010). What is in it is INCREDIBLE!!!

In Team Hybrid a star is born everyday. We continue to make history. Give me about a week or two and all of you will see why.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Warning!!! The big wave is coming next week! Sick ass new Team article, 3-5 Hybrid cars @ SEMA, Hybrid cars doing SEMA Live & posters being passed out so be on the look out. This big wave is only what is coming for next week and there are still more waves in the weeks to come before we end our incredible 2009 year and head into our 15th year anniversary/party.

Still the oldest, finest, most well-rounded and innovative team in import history!

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                Hybridz:

Apologies once again. My boss needs me back ASAP so I'm on my way to LAX heading back to China. I was going to leave with some parting gifts for the team, but I am running out of time so I have to share the gifts with all of you a few days after I land in China this coming week. But we did big things yesterday, not only taking home 2 trophies with 4 cars @ Formula D/Jtuned in Irwindale (non-mandatory), but we also have another Hybrid car confirmed for SEMA 2009 and completed the photoshoot for the poster that will be passed out @ SEMA 2009. I have the behind the scenes pictures since I had a special invite to attend. Lastly, to put the cherry on top of what happened this weekend, when I was Formula D yesterday and walking by the PAS booth, the PAS events director gave me a special "Rides Edition - Enthusiast Issue" that will not be released to the public until 2 weeks later or around SEMA which will also be on news stands for 3 months (January 31, 2010). What is in it is INCREDIBLE!!!

In Team Hybrid a star is born everyday. We continue to make history. Give me about a week or two and all of you will see why.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
                I received this special issue about 2 weeks ago and it will be made to the public @ SEMA tomorrow & be on newstands for 3 months since it is a very special edition. Like I said in my quote above on 10/18/09, "What is in it is INCREDIBLE!!!" Go pick up a copy @ SEMA @ the PAS booth or check back here on our forums frequently for move waves of greatness coming especially what is in this one.

Comment

I released another big wave today as promised for this week. Team Hybrid - Performance Auto & Sound - Top 12 Teams "Enthusiast Edition" 2009 Issue in Team Hybrid's Media Coverage 2009 section of the forums. Trust me....more waves are scheduled on the way for this week release!

Comment

Congrats Hybrid having so much media coverages this year!! Looking forward to more great news ahead..... GOOD JOB

Comment

More waves of greatness are scheduled on the way and could last until the 1st qtr. of 2010, but in the meantime, the November 2009 forum calendar has been updated.

http://www.teamhybridforums.com/calendar.php

Comment

I am finally wrapping up my 4 months of work here in China and Hong Kong tomorrow to return back to the US. But on my way back, I'll be making a short stop in Taiwan to visit family and friends esp. our VP, Wayne Chen who now resides in Taipei. Please bear with me if I do not respond or slow in my responses to your PM's or emails during the next 7-10 days. See you all soon!

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                          I am finally wrapping up my 4 months of work here in China and Hong Kong tomorrow to return back to the US. But on my way back, I'll be making a short stop in Taiwan to visit family and friends esp. our VP, Wayne Chen who now resides in Taipei. Please bear with me if I do not respond or slow in my responses to your PM's or emails during the next 7-10 days. See you all soon!
                          Have a drink for me when you see the Lobster!

Comment

woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                              Have a drink for me when you see the Lobster!
                              Np Robert. I'll be seeing the Lobster later tonight and staying @ the new pad for the weekend. Hybrid invades Taipei. This is what we will be drinking in the spirit of CNY week and old school wine for the OG's.

Comment

Jiu haha
                                I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Working...
                                X