Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back some chicks

Comment

He will, but you have to be willing to marry them sight unseen.
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        He will, but you have to be willing to marry them sight unseen.
        I'm sure it will be a lot worse for the brides to see him sight unseen.

Comment

Originally posted by dspiel View Post
          I'm sure it will be a lot worse for the brides to see him sight unseen.
          good point

Comment

haha it's all good when the lights go out

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              Have a drink for me when you see the Lobster!
              Robert, in true Hybrid Fashion, we did have many drinks and partied the night away. I did better than what you asked of me. I had a drink on your behalf with not only Wayne "VP of Hybrid & tha lobster" Chen but as well as your sister, Paula and an old school Hybrid member, Johnny "Cover of Super Street" Lam. Drinks and Hybridz were everywhere @ Bar Code in Taipei, Taiwan.

Originally posted by dspiel View Post
              woohoo!
              I said the same thing the first night I arrived in Taipei and saw this waiting @ the dining room table for me (Thanks to Wayne for the luv & hospitality).

Originally posted by rikkireyes View Post
              Bring back some chicks
              Here you go Rikki. Here name is Sabrina aka. Eva.

ps. Sorry for the lack of updates, but been busy traveling all over Taiwan visiting family and friends. Its been 6 years since I have not been back. I should be back in the US on or before next Monday and continue to do more Hybrid updates and greatness with all of you. Next time I drink a round of this beer will be with you guys @ China Square Restaurant.

"May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

oh, Sabrina aka Eva is perfect! When i'm done with her I can just fold her up & put her back in the closet

lol James, I don't think i've ever seen a picture of you smiling hahaha

Comment

lol James, I don't think i've ever seen a picture of you smiling hahaha
                  There is 1 or 2 floating around, but no more than that.

Comment

oh, Sabrina aka Eva is perfect! When i'm done with her I can just fold her up & put her back in the closet
                    Just like Peter did with Kathy Ireland in this episode of Family Guy..

Comment

I am finally back in the US after being away this time for 4 1/2 months. Longest ever, but it was a very productive, eventful and memorable trip. Some of you know I'm back and some of you now know. I couldn't really talk about the details of why I was going to Asia in public before, but now, I can. Main reason is that I was going to China/HK for long periods of time to help my company land the Lowe's account and maintain it thereafter as a project manager. There you have it in a nut shell. Well, on the other hand, now that I am back, this time will be no different. I am already doing some major damage behind the scenes which I will announce in the news section. A section that I have not updated in a while due to my travels. But like I said before, this time back will be no different. For example, when I landed, two days later, I headed to our final BFGoodrich 2010 contract meeting in Irvine. I will continue to do major damage and greatness for Team Hybrid and Hybrid Hunnyz esp. behind the scenes while the rest of you Hybridz enjoy, witness or get involved with our legendary journey, experience and opportunity.

But before I update the Hybrid news section, I must share and say until next time to Taiwan which I have missed for 6 years.

1. I was lucky enough to stay for my entire trip in Taiwan in a multi-million dollar home (thanks to Wayne). This was the kind of car parked in the complex. Taiwanese ballers!

2. Food that I will miss but still not comparable to China Square.

3. The night before I left, the owner of the bar who is a friend of mine offered me all the whiskey he had available (thanks to Angela & Steven). What a night!

4. Classic! A Team Hybrid reunion in Taiwan (starting from left to right) Johnny "Cover of Super Street" Lam, Richard "Cover of Tokico Catalogue" Shen, myself and Wayne "VP of Hybrid" Chen. This reunion took place at Yofroyo which Richard is part owner of.

5. Team Hybrid are pioneers of the import industry esp. in how a team is formed, managed, performs, innovates and lasts. After 15 years, this will be no different today nor going forward.

Comment

Hybridz, I just want to thank all of you who attended the March SoCal/SD meeting in Oxnard @ China Square Restaurant. We have paved our plans for most of the year and I know all of you appreciated the good host that my father was. When it was all said and done, we finished 60-70 large Taiwan Beers in about 3 hours. He said he has seen this done in Taiwan, but not in either the old or new China Square. Dan, please post up some CS pics. Lastly, we did a quick and fun photoshoot in Oxnard so here are some sample pics thanks to Dan. Being back in time to help do more damage couldn't get any sweeter and seeing most of you turn into the next generation of Hybrid Super Stars couldn't make me happier! Lastly, thanks to the Co-Leaders/Chapter Directors who continue to hold it down especially when I'm away. 16 years - here we come.

Comment

Hybridz, being back this time has never felt so good esp. when we are everywhere right now @ shows and in media, doing big things in front and behind the scenes, growing the family, working with new industry partners and getting ready for this weekend's 15th anniversary party. This past weekend was jammed packed of seeing old friends. Not just any old friend, but old/current and retired Hybrid members. On top of seeing old friends, one of our retired Hybrid members (Jessica Ku) also got married.

1. On 03/26, Friday, Hybrid Management united for dinner @ China Square Restaurant. Our VP, Wayne Chen was back from Taipei, Taiwan for just one more day before he flew out on Saturday. The original as well as current Hybrid co-leader circle of Wayne (VP), Em (HR), Robert (ED) and I enjoyed old times together, sharing old/current Hybrid stories, personal stories, many Taiwan Beers and etc.

2. On 03/27, Saturday, I attended Jessica Ku's wedding. Jessica was part of Team Hybrid aka. LA Side, West LA or LA Chapter for 5-6 years and a close friend of mine for over a decade. During this period in our deep & rich history, many of Jessica's friends joined and became part of our close Hybrid Family. On Saturday, not only did we have a touching reunion, but we had our own round table, was part of the slide show and some of them are planning to attend our 15th anniversary party this coming weekend @ HEAT.

Congrats Jessica and David Kim! Enjoy your trip in Hawaii this week!

From left to right, Paul, David, Tony aka. Hapa, myself, John and Ken. Missing is Noelle, but she was the brides maid so you will see her later in the pics.

Noelle:

Jessica:

Team Hybrid's former LA Side, West LA or LA Chapter. Buddy Jun (inside joke)!

Can't wait till this weekend "HEAT" when we will make, experience and build more Hybrid memories and pictures!

Comment

Hybridz: My computer has caught a virus. A lot of "new" updates along with pics cannot be uploaded nor posted right now. Please bear with me as this happen today. I hope to fix this problem by next week so I can update the news with all the recent greatness of new projects, opportunities and etc. that we have accomplished or coming our way.

Comment

bring me your computer and i will fix it

Comment

A fix is already inprogress.

Comment

Working...
                                X