No announcement yet.

New Guy...Pontiac G8 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So did anyone watch the youtube video? If so what do you think?

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
    ^ +1 for guys who know their stuff! :

That front end looks real nice.
    Once we test we're going to reinforce the bottome end with usual goodies ie; Pistons, rods, bearings etc.... then shoot for 900whp to 1000whp. That will be sometime next year though. Maybe will get crazy and go for something like this supercharged twinturbo setup. Na probably not!!!

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
    ...i want GM to release the Holden Ute SS-V like they friggin' promised last year lol.
    There is a company called GM Conversions who is currently working on importing them here. You can read about it here.
    http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12067
    If they don't bring it maybe GM should step up and build the Holden Coupe 60 and rebadge it the GTO or bring back the Buick Grand National.

Coupe 60

Coupe 60 photoshoped to be Buick.

Originally posted by coredump View Post
    I'd love to see that. (No sarcasm.)
    We'll see what happens. I can't just do a complete 180 of what I've known since I started driving. Sure it's not the 4cylinder front wheel drive that I'm accustomed to, but I sure as hell can implement what I've seen for the last 14 years.
    Last edited by incon3037r; 04-28-2009, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by incon3037r View Post
      So did anyone watch the youtube video? If so what do you think?

Once we test we're going to reinforce the bottome end with usual goodies ie; Pistons, rods, bearings etc.... then shoot for 900whp to 1000whp. That will be sometime next year though. Maybe will get crazy and go for something like this supercharged twinturbo setup. Na probably not!!!

There is a company called GM Conversions who is currently working on importing them here. You can read about it here.
      http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12067
      If they don't bring it maybe GM should step up and build the Holden Coupe 60 and rebadge it the GTO or bring back the Buick Grand National.

Coupe 60

We'll see what happens. I can't just do a complete 180 of what I've known since I started driving. Sure it's not the 4cylinder front wheel drive that I'm accustomed to, but I sure as hell can implement what I've seen for the last 14 years.
      I must say looks really nice

Comment

I'm a full time working student as well as a Iraqi/ Afghanastan Veteran. I've been into the import scene since 95' and have had a 91' Saturn w/100 shot, 91 CRX w/H22 swap, 93' civic hatch w/LS Vtec, 96' Nissan 200sx w/SR20Det swap. I've always had pretty quick cars and have always loved drag racing. I never really cared about show or if my car was the best looking, but since I bought my new Pontiac I've been wanting to keep it clean w/the addition of power. Here are a few photos of my car.

car looks really nice! has great look from the front......love the red

Comment

Thanks California TT, I love the way the front fenders flare out when looked at head on. How do you like the new Audi TT? I'm thinking about trading my 07' A4 in for one.

Comment

Kenne Bell Corvette on youtube and you'll see my mechanics Corvette on the dyno and what it sounds like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLBHsFYsIck
            dayum that thing was a beast!

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
              dayum that thing was a beast!
              I know, thats why I can't wait for my kit to be finished. Since my car is being used for initial testing it's taking longer than expected, but I'm patient. Once the final tooling for the manifold/ intercooler is finished we'll be in business. Can't wait to here that sound coming from under my hood.

Comment

I know, thats why I can't wait for my kit to be finished. Since my car is being used for initial testing it's taking longer than expected, but I'm patient. Once the final tooling for the manifold/ intercooler is finished we'll be in business. Can't wait to here that sound coming from under my hood.
                oh it'll b crazy...can't wait to see it in action!

Comment

Coupe 60

if they brought out the grand national and it looks something similar to this photoshop then they wouldn't need a bail-out

Comment

Thanks California TT, I love the way the front fenders flare out when looked at head on. How do you like the new Audi TT? I'm thinking about trading my 07' A4 in for one.
                    if you dont care about space! then go for it lol joking he he!
                    very fun car and very fast too! (not meaning i street race once in a while lol!)
                    a lot of people rag on the transmission S tronic but hey if it wasnt that good,porsche wont be using it for their full 09 and after line.
                    otherwise just go for full stick with quattro i personally dont like AWD,either rear or front is cool,you can also consider the A5 coupe,rite after we got our tt we realize we could end up with one of those since we got the most fully upgraded package,the tt,s starts around 35,000 but ours came out at 52,000 same price as the A5.
                    be carefull if you want to mod it man! for sure it will cost you much more than a fully jdm car with rare parts,nothing beats the prices of pieces for euros ,im still having a hard time getting used to it!

Comment

I hear you on that. I may look into the A5 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                        if they brought out the grand national and it looks something similar to this photoshop then they wouldn't need a bail-out
                        That is so true. GM makes great vehicle in every country, but the U.S. minus the Corvette and new Camaro which looks still haven't grown on me yet.

Comment

welcome nice kenne bell now port and pulley it

Comment

Originally posted by Driver1 View Post
                            welcome nice kenne bell now port and pulley it
                            I plan on more than a port and pulley

Comment

That is so true. GM makes great vehicle in every country, but the U.S. minus the Corvette and new Camaro which looks still haven't grown on me yet.
                              I hate the new camaro. I'd still be rockin' my '69 had i known that POS would be coming out.

Comment

Working...
                              X