Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team Hybrid - Motion Magazine #3

Team Hybrid - Motion Magazine #3

Hybridz:

Congratulations to our team for being written in the SpoCom article, listed in the winner's circle and having a picture of our front lineup featured in Motion Magazine issue #3, pgs 44-46. Motion said, "Best Team went to Auto Concept, Hybrid and R-Rides who placed first, second and third respectively."

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Em
    congratz guys! it was a great show..10 more days till we go back to represent!

dlouie87
    good luck at spocom!

Em
    Quote Originally Posted by dlouie87 View Post
    good luck at spocom!
    thanks, dan! way to rep last year!

Archie
    congrats to all who made this possible! i'm sad im gonna miss showing at SPOCOM! dangit!

Scotty
    I am sad also. We'll miss ya...... but not in a gay way.

Em
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Dr EVO View Post
    congrats to all who made this possible! i'm sad im gonna miss showing at SPOCOM! dangit!
    spocom 2010 then! You'll be the challenger to whoever wins ur belt this year

coredump
    Quote Originally Posted by Em View Post
    spocom 2010 then! You'll be the challenger to whoever wins ur belt this year
    He will be challenging me for Mitsubishi.

kdmtim
    me too? :P

Archie
    Em, i dont think i have any belt to defend at spocom lol. DSport Mag had their own best engineering category and thats what i got. Spocom show is very hard to compete. alot of nice cars!
    i didn't win anything thru spocom category, best mitsu went to Karen, Robert Tan, and Jason McGill (eric lam entry). My car might not be there but i'll try my best to be there in person. Good luck to all who are showing.