Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Motion Magazine #3

Hybridz:

Congratulations to our team for being written in the SpoCom article, listed in the winner's circle and having a picture of our front lineup featured in Motion Magazine issue #3, pgs 44-46. Motion said, "Best Team went to Auto Concept, Hybrid and R-Rides who placed first, second and third respectively."

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

congratz guys! it was a great show..10 more days till we go back to represent!

Comment

good luck at spocom!

Comment

Originally posted by dlouie87 View Post
        good luck at spocom!
        thanks, dan! way to rep last year!

Comment

congrats to all who made this possible! i'm sad im gonna miss showing at SPOCOM! dangit!

Comment

I am sad also. We'll miss ya...... but not in a gay way.
            I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Dr EVO View Post
              congrats to all who made this possible! i'm sad im gonna miss showing at SPOCOM! dangit!
              spocom 2010 then! You'll be the challenger to whoever wins ur belt this year

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                spocom 2010 then! You'll be the challenger to whoever wins ur belt this year
                He will be challenging me for Mitsubishi.

Comment

me too? :P

Comment

Em, i dont think i have any belt to defend at spocom lol. DSport Mag had their own best engineering category and thats what i got. Spocom show is very hard to compete. alot of nice cars!
                    i didn't win anything thru spocom category, best mitsu went to Karen, Robert Tan, and Jason McGill (eric lam entry). My car might not be there but i'll try my best to be there in person. Good luck to all who are showing.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Dr EVO View Post
                      Em, i dont think i have any belt to defend at spocom lol. DSport Mag had their own best engineering category and thats what i got. Spocom show is very hard to compete. alot of nice cars!
                      i didn't win anything thru spocom category, best mitsu went to Karen, Robert Tan, and Jason McGill (eric lam entry). My car might not be there but i'll try my best to be there in person. Good luck to all who are showing.
                      ahh thanks for the clarification Archie, yeah man that'd be dope if you can make it down here for the show. I can't wait for the 'ride' that you promised me hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X