No announcement yet.

New Hope-to-be!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, piecing it together is very hard. That is why I just ordered everything from Honda Japan. All OEM, all metal, all parts down to the tinyest bolt.
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

lmk if you need anything and I will give you my best pricing Hybridz. The more money we save, the more we have to use on other things

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        Yeah, piecing it together is very hard. That is why I just ordered everything from Honda Japan. All OEM, all metal, all parts down to the tinyest bolt.
        This is prob the smartest thing to do when deciding on a swap...I was hoping to save some money so I got this off CL. With work schedule, and getting time in the booth, I should have the car swapped and painted by the 15 (hoping)

-And i'm still looking for a itr radiator support and pigtails for the headlights, if you got 'em

Comment

Ooook. So I finally got pics of the rear bumper yesterday. I saw some USDM ones and the bumper looks different; is this a JDM or USDM DC2 rear?
          Here's the pic of the rear bumper...
          Close up of the black covers
          [IMG]http:/[/IMG]

Comment

looks like usdm? i can't tell cuz i gotta tilt my head sideways lol

Comment

Crap. Mai bpen rai... Oh well, going to get rid of it anyway
              Last edited by rikkireyes; 06-23-2009, 01:19 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

These two bumpers I found said it's JDM but they also stated that it should be the same as USDM version. I dunno, Em or Scott confirm?
                Though, it looks like the one that you just posted, the red rear bumper.

It would be nice if you completed a JDM front conversion. Im not big on integra's rear.

Comment

^The first pic is the 94- 97 rear bumper (both USDM and JDM). I think that the 98's and up got that lil slit at the bottom like ur 2nd pic and rikki's pix. The only rear bumper which is different is the Euro bumper (ukdm? lol) It has a red reflective parking light on the rear corner. (I've always liked it, but honestly, the integra looks dope any way you make it hahah )

haha rikki, bustin out ur thai lol. Wait ur gettin rid of the bumper?

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                    the integra looks dope any way you make it hahah )
                    LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mizter_G View Post
                      LOL

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                        Wait ur gettin rid of the bumper?
                        ^^Yeah, I was going to finesse it to fit, but the sedan's rear bumper is different...too much work to get it to go, especially when the 98/2000 DB rear looks just like it (well, for a sedan of course)...I don't know why I put that smiley just now

Em, you speak Thai?

Comment

Originally posted by Mizter_G View Post
                          It would be nice if you completed a JDM front conversion. Im not big on integra's rear.
                          Oh, but I will! The conversion I got also included this rear bumper and oem (not sure again jd or usdm) sideskirts...but since I can't use this rear bumper or sides, i'm just going to do the front. Liquor in the front, poker in the rear.

Comment

Dude!!! I want a DC2 with the UK style OEM aero Type R

Comment

Working...
                            X