Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Hybrid - Something More Special is Coming...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at least its still orange ^^^

Comment

Hybridz:

Here are the selected behind the scene pictures of the special/hush hush 1 month project with Pro-Motion who publishes Motion Magazine. As some of you know or have read the article, only the top 4 groups/teams were considered for this honor. I won't say anything more till I post up the actual article. Again, may our legendary team continues to do legendary work.

1. Preparing/detailing before the photo shoot as well as roll in/setup in the Source Interlink studio. Congrats again Alvin for being selected for this honor. Another great opportunity provided by Hybrid Management.

2. Time to start the photoshoot with the chief editor from Import Tuner.

4. My turn.

6. Reviewing and double checking w/ the IT editor in chief. Perfection is key esp. since both of us are perfectionist.

7. Photoshoot completed. Time to roll out VIP style out of the studio.

8. The proud owner, Alvin P. and his Lambo orange G35.

9. The proud owner/member and founder/leader. Together we make one great team. Alvin, thank you for continuing to believe in the Hybrid Formula and Family. Team Hybrid is always leading by example.

ps. I wonder whose next to be the chosen one?

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
      "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

badass! I've seen the mag at SpoCom but it's cool to see the behind the scenes!

Comment

Originally posted by rikkireyes View Post
          badass! I've seen the mag at SpoCom but it's cool to see the behind the scenes!
          Oh Sweeeeeet... Anybody got a copy?

Comment

Thank you James

James,

Thanks for the opportunities you had given me since I joined Team Hybrid. I must say I'd been lucky that I've been thru almost all benefits that the team had offer for me and my Project car. It's been a long way and I'm glad to experience every single thing you have drop for me on the line.... Trough tires, to meguires, to Visonik and CES, being a gun sometimes on other shows, Movie shoots to AIC features, PAS cameo shots to PAS Feature article, Eagle one, and now Studio Shoot from another mag. Thanks again James for all your hard work behind the scene and to all Team Hybrid members who'd been there along.
            Now lets cheers for Team Hybrid being the only SOLID and O.G. Team on this Industry. Just like the Lakers 15th Championship wins, Team Hybrid is on the way to it's 15th SOLID YEARS!!!!!!!!

Hybrid Luvz,

Alvin P.
            Mizter_G

HYYYYYBRIIIIIID!!!!!!

Comment

Congratz pare. Well deserved.

Comment

That car makes me want to SHIKO SHIKO!!!

Comment

Dame.....one day I'll have a studio like that. Congrats bro, must be an honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Olah View Post
                    Congratz pare. Well deserved.
                    Thanks pare!

Originally posted by JdmGtDriver View Post
                    That car makes me want to SHIKO SHIKO!!!
                    What is shiko shiko? I hope not one of those skeet skeet mtfkr by lil jon and the eastside. hehe

Originally posted by TYC View Post
                    Dame.....one day I'll have a studio like that. Congrats bro, must be an honor.
                    Yes Adam. Just like I told James, It was a great honor to be the chosen one.

Comment

Shiko shiko means to wack off lol

Comment

so i was right. it's skeet skeet skeet. LOL

Comment

skeet skeet skeet is the outcome of shiko shiko lol

Comment

lol, i thought you meant 'shiko shiko' the mediocre girl band or 'shikko' which is japanese for pee.

...which, if that's your thing, it's best kept on the DL....

Comment

lol shhhhhhhhh lmao

that's gross haha

Comment

Working...
                              X